Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

My Yahoo page not working

The weather app on my Yahoo homepage is not working properly.

Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 years ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer.com

Are you not seeing this section.

1. Click the Add link in the My Saved Locations module to add new locations.
  2. In the search box, enter a city name, or location name which you are looking for. You would see the list of matching results.
  3. If you find the city you are looking for, click on Add button next to it.

Note: Currently, only the first ten cities listed will appear on the My Saved Locations module.

If you don’t see it you can try it this way.

graphic

Remove locations: Mouse over the city and you'll see a red X. Click the red X icon to remove the location.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I use to be able to click on the Options tab in the drop down menu at the top of the Weather window. I could go to Settings and add and remove cities. That is not the way the Settings link works now. I clicked on Weather at the top of the Weather window. When I click on the box that says City, State, Zip Code, I get a drop down menu that has a Manage Locations. I have worked in that area but I'm not doing something correctly. I only have 4 locations showing at this time. When I try to add my last two locations, they are added at the top of the list or not added at all. I have always used the Weather app to check the weather in 5 places we have lived or where family lives. I have not been able to get the towns in the order of importance and that annoys me too. Why is the Option tab not working like it has for years for me?

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 years ago.

I’d like to have a look at what you’re seeing on screen exactly, and what’s happening. We can do this through a screen share session. It will take me about 30 minutes to catch up on the rest of the replies I need to send today, before I can devote time to a remote session.

If you would like to try a screen share session then please send a reply and we will schedule a time that works for us both, so we can connect.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I'm willing to screen share. Hope you can get this problem corrected for me.

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 years ago.

Ok, to get connected Nancy, please click the link below.

http://67.192.95.188:8040/?Session=8dc93460-1669-4ede-8a39-adbbae68ee9e&SUPPORT=NET

You can accept the remote support terms. Then, install the software. If your antivirus asks you to allow it, please do so.

Once installed, make sure to click join on the software.

Then send me a reply here saying “I have joined"
Or, I’m having issues downloading, installing, and joining.

Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I'm getting a window that says it is waiting on the other party but I have not been asked to join yet. Maybe it's done.

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 years ago.

When we finished up I cancelled the session from my end.

When that window pops up, right click the box icon with the red and grey boxes

Then click exit.

That will stop that window from popping up again.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

There isn't a window popping up. If it pops up, I'll know what to do.