Techie_Ben, Software Engineer
Experience:  Software Engineer and Support Professional

i have a 1.35 TD dell hard drive.............. and it says

i have a 1.35 TD dell hard drive.............. and it says that i only have 96.4 MB free space............ how can this be possible?.... i don't have that much stuff on the computer

Thank you for the question. Can you tell me where you are checking where it says there are only 96.4MB of free space left? If you are using Windows 7 and check under Start -> Computer, it should show you each drive separately and tell you how much space is free on each. There will be a blue bar under each drive showing how much % full the drive is.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i'm on windows 7 and went start.. my computer and under properties of the c drive the circle is completely blue and says i only have that much space available.......... as well when i am trying to move over some pictures from one folder on the computer to another a window comes up and says that i need so much memory to even move the pictures over from file to file and it won't let me

Is the C drive your only drive, or is the 1.35TB hard drive an external/secondary drive? If you'd like to do a remote session where I can see your screen, we can have a closer look at where the space might have gone. Thanks again,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

ok remote is fine............ i have no idea where the memory went

Ok, please click here to start the session and I'll start a separate chat once we're connected.