Techie_Ben, Software Engineer
Experience:  Software Engineer and Support Professional

Why is your search routine unable to find my scifi novels

Why is your search routine unable to find my scifi novel's website at ""? I paid AuthorHouse plenty to set up this website, but most people cannot find it! Emmett Smith, author of "The Shaddow of Olympus."

PS Goodgle can not find it either!

Techie_Ben :

Hi Emmett. Thank you for the question. It looks like your site is indexed by Google, as typing in a Google search returns your page. Has someone filled out the information on this page yet? Doing so will help make sure that your pages are more searchable. Also, you may want to contact the person who developed your web page to make sure that the pages are optimized for search. Google cannot return search results that are not properly optimized for search. I suggest having a look at this page

and request that the author of your site make the recommended adjustments.