Techie_Ben, Software Engineer
Experience:  Software Engineer and Support Professional

I have a lenovo X120e. How do I get into the bios? And how

I have a lenovo X120e. How do I get into the bios? And how can I swap the control and function keys?

Techie_Ben :

Thank you for the question. In order to get to the BIOS, you will need to reboot your computer and press F1 when prompted to enter the BIOS. Once there

, you can go to Config -> Keyboard and Mouse -> Fn and Ctrl key swap to make the changes you are requesting.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I can't get into the bios page

What happens when you try to enter the BIOS? As soon as you power on your computer, there should be a message that says "Press F1 to enter setup" or it might say "Press ESC to interrupt normal boot process". At this point, you should be prompted to enter the BIOS. Are you seeing either of these prompts? It does not give you much time to do it, so you might need to try it a few times before you can get in.