Techie_Ben
Techie_Ben, Software Engineer
Experience:  Software Engineer and Support Professional
8287049

After I had my computer redone because of a virus, my yamaha

After I had my computer redone because of a virus, my yamaha speakers would no longer work. So I bought new Z323 logitech speakers but they are not working either. Did the company that redid my computer not do something they should have done to where now I can not get any speakers to work? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks, Karen

Techie_Ben :

Thank you for the question. It sounds like the sound card drivers were not properly installed when the machine was re-built. I would suggest bringing the machine back and asking them to complete the configuration of your sound card as you've already paid them to do it. If you'd like, I can ask you some questions about the machine and try having you re-install the drivers, however it will take some time and is not a completely straight forward process. I look forward to your reply. Thank you!

I hope this answers your question. Please rate me "OK Service" or higher if you are satisfied with my response, otherwise please reply and let me know how I can assist you further. Thanks again!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

If you can do it or rather if I can do it, lets give it a shot. It has been like this for a couple of months now without sound so they my charge me again.

I can give it a shot if you can go to this link:

http://67.192.95.188:8040/?Session=23b08663-25f6-4760-828e-e383f1a50166&SUPPORT=NET

It will allow me to control your computer. We'll need to chat while I'm in, because I'm not there to hear whether the sound is working or not. I'll start a chat once you are connected.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I still don't have sound

Can you connect back with me using the same link?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Which link?

This is the link. Sorry, I guess it must have not come through last time. Thanks,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I clicked on your link but apparently it didn't go through.

Sorry, here is a new link.