Techie_Ben, Software Engineer
Experience:  Software Engineer and Support Professional

After I had my computer redone because of a virus, my yamaha

After I had my computer redone because of a virus, my yamaha speakers would no longer work. So I bought new Z323 logitech speakers but they are not working either. Did the company that redid my computer not do something they should have done to where now I can not get any speakers to work? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks, Karen

Techie_Ben :

Thank you for the question. It sounds like the sound card drivers were not properly installed when the machine was re-built. I would suggest bringing the machine back and asking them to complete the configuration of your sound card as you've already paid them to do it. If you'd like, I can ask you some questions about the machine and try having you re-install the drivers, however it will take some time and is not a completely straight forward process. I look forward to your reply. Thank you!

I hope this answers your question. Please rate me "OK Service" or higher if you are satisfied with my response, otherwise please reply and let me know how I can assist you further. Thanks again!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

If you can do it or rather if I can do it, lets give it a shot. It has been like this for a couple of months now without sound so they my charge me again.

I can give it a shot if you can go to this link:

It will allow me to control your computer. We'll need to chat while I'm in, because I'm not there to hear whether the sound is working or not. I'll start a chat once you are connected.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I still don't have sound

Can you connect back with me using the same link?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Which link?

This is the link. Sorry, I guess it must have not come through last time. Thanks,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I clicked on your link but apparently it didn't go through.

Sorry, here is a new link.