Jason
Jason, Computer Expert
Experience: 
Over 10 years of professional experience.
30759776

Webpage error Do you want to debug this webpage? This webpage

Customer Question

Webpage error
Do you want to debug this webpage?
This webpage contains errors tha might prvent it from displaying or working correctly. If you are not testing this webpage, click NO
Line 593
Error: unable to get value of property 'inner HTML': object is null or unidefined
The above keeps popping ing up how do you get rid of the Fault?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.

Jason :

Greetings,

Thank you for your question and your time today.

My name is Jason and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

With which website are you having this problem?

JACUSTOMER-wdg9jxib- :

all

Jason :

Okay.

Jason :

Which Internet browser are you using?

JACUSTOMER-wdg9jxib- :

IE

Jason :

Please, perform the following steps:
- Close all Internet Explorer windows (VERY IMPORTANT STEP)
- Click the Start button
- Click Run
- Type: inetcpL.cpL
- Press the Enter key on the keyboard
- Click the Advanced tab on the top right
- Click the Reset button
- Click the checkbox and click RESET
- Open Internet Explorer and verify that all is well.

More often than not, such an issues arises when something with the Internet Explorer configuration becomes corrupt. The instructions above will remove the corruption. The instructions above can be used any time in the future if you have another problem with Internet Explorer.

Jason :

Are you running Windows 7 on the problem computer too?

Jason :

Please, perform the following steps:
- Click the Start button

- Type: inetcpL.cpL
- Press the Enter key on the keyboard
- Click the Reset button
- Click the checkbox and click RESET

JACUSTOMER-wdg9jxib- :

yes

Jason :

Thank you.

Jason :

Please, perform the following steps:
- Click the Start button

- Type: inetcpL.cpL
- Press the Enter key on the keyboard

- Click the Reset button
- Click the checkbox and click RESET

Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.

Please, do not forget to click the Happy face on the bottom of this page and click Submit, if you are satisfied.

Please, bookmark the following page if you ever want to work with me directly. Any new questions posted at the following page will be sent directly to me: http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-computertechmaster/

Thank you,
- Jason