Ryan B.
Ryan B., Support Specialist
Experience:  Comptia A+ Certified Technician , with 8+ years Experience

How do I alter the margins in Outlook 2010. The current margins

How do I alter the margins in Outlook 2010. The current margins are too narrow

Ryan B. :

Hello, Thank you for choosing our site to ask your question~! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I would like to assist you today.

Ryan B. :

Open the Outlook mail program.
Click the "Home" tab on the ribbon.
Click "New E-mail" button in the "New" group. A blank message box opens.
Click in the message box. The buttons on the command ribbon are accessible.
Click the "Format Text" tab.
Click the window launcher arrow in the bottom right corner of the "Paragraph" group. A dialog window opens.
Click the "Indents and Spacing" tab.
Click the down-arrow in the "Alignment" text box. Select one of the four alignment options: left, centered, right or justified. The preview box near the bottom of the window shows the effect.
Click the down-arrow in the "Outline level" text box. The "Body Text" option will likely be the default.
Click or type the preferred values for the "Indentation" controls. For example, the "Left" indentation can be .5" and the "Right" indentation can be 1.0".
Click the down-arrow for the "Special" text box. Select "First line" to indent each new paragraph, if preferred. Select "Hanging" to indent the second and subsequent lines of each new paragraph. Click the value in the "By" text box. For example, click .5" for a ½-inch indentation.
Click "OK."

Ryan B. :

In advance, Thanks for giving a positive rating! Ratings are how I receive credit for helping you today.

If you need further assistance for this problem before or after rating, please feel free to ask a follow up and I'll be
glad to help you.

Thanks You,
Ryan B.