Carl
Carl, Computer Expert
Experience:  Working in the computer and IT field for 15 years.
64992156

ra hl

Customer Question

How do I check my computer for this malware virus?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Computer Expert replied 4 years ago.

Computer Expert :

Hello Welcome to JustAnswer

Computer Expert :

Let me know when you are ready to chat :)

JACUSTOMER-tfrek5ge- :

Hello, I am a customer service representative posting on behalf of the customer who is unable to view the chat. Please click on the 'Switch to Q&A' link at the top of the page to change the format of the page from Live Chat to Q&A so that the customer can access your reply and also please repost your reply as a new answer or info request. Thank you.

Expert:  Carl replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer.

My name isXXXXX remove malware I would recommend using Malwarebytes. Click HERE to download. Then install and run. Once you run it run a scan on the pc. It will take a little while so please be patient. Once it completes any malware found will highlight in red. Click on remove selected. Once Malwarebytes is done it should ask you to reboot your pc. Let me know if you have any other questions. I am here to help.