Thank you for posting your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you with this issue.
Can we please schedule a time to meet here so we can get this issue resolved for you?
1. Plug the Droid in using the wall power cord.(Plugging it to a PC or other USB powering device doesn’t provide enough power.)
2. Try pressing ALT + Shift + Deletesimultaneously a few times. This should soft reset the device.
3. Pull the battery from the device and replace it.
If that does not work please try doing a hard reset
1. Turn the Droid 2 off. If it’s frozen and you cannot turn it off, pull and replace the battery.
2. Open the keyboard and press the X key while pressing Power. The device will power on. Keep holding the X button down until a white triangle with yellow exclamation mark appears.
3. Press the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons simultaneously to bring up the menu. (You may have to try this a few times before it works)
4. Select the Wipe data factory reset option. Use the Power key to confirm it.
5. Tap wipe data/factory reset then tap OK.
6. Select Yes – delete all user data.
7. Highlight reboot system now is highlighted then tap OK.
If this answers your question please rate the session so I may get paid. If it does not please let me know so we can try something else.
How do I press alt+shift+del when my Droid won't light up?
Is the phone plugged into the wall?
how do i press alt+shift+delete when the device does not light up?
OK, I pulled the battery and replaced it-now it works.
Can you please rate the session at least "Got the Job Done" or higher so I may get paid for my assistance