Ansh P.
Ansh P., Computer Systems Analyst
Experience:  Professional computer engineer working as systems developer with top multinational company.

How do I expand my RR mailbox quota?

How do I expand my RR mailbox quota?

Tech Specialist :

Hi Welcome to I am Tech Specialist and today, I will be trying my best to solve your issue.

Tech Specialist :

Are you trying to increase your road runner mailbox size?

You have two options:

1. Access rr mail using an email client and delete mails from server(It will get stored in mail client)
2. Upgrade to different service of rr:
Service Email Storage
Road Runner® Lite/Basic 100MB
Road Runner Standard 2GB
Road Runner Premium/Turbo 5GB

Let me know if you have any questions. Do not rate me if you are in doubt or have any other questions.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Not sure I understand the categories of rr mail offered. Please explain more in depth. Will it affect the monthly rate I pay?
Yes it will affect the rate. Why don't you use a client instead?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
what is a mail client? How is it different from receiving in my in box now? How do I access it?
Client is a software used to access emails such as outlook or windows live mail. You can double click on the icon to access it, you don't have to login each time like now and it will be too easy.

Are you accessing this mail from different devices like ipad, computer, phone etc? or just the computer?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Accessing from phone & computer.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
How do I implement the mail client feature? ,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Great! How do I access & activate client mail?
I can remotely help you with this if you like but note that if you are accessing mailbox from multiple devices, it will not be a very efficient way rather you can upgrade your service or try to keep your mail server as clean as possible.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Your response to my question came in @ 1am, therefore, I was not able to respond to you quickly.
If using mail client won't be a very efficient way to access from my phone, what is an option to solve my 70% full mailbox that won't increase my rate for internet service?
Thank you
If you do not want to upgrade, you have to clean your mailbox regularly manually. Only store the important mails and delete the rest from server. Thanks.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Your response came in at 1am, therefore, I was not able to respond to you quickly.

If using mail client won't be a very effective access from my phone, how can I solve my 705% too full mailbox, without increasing my internet service fee?
Thank you

Already Tried:
I continually delete sent & deleted folders.

You need to delete mails from the inbox itself.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I will delete inbox mail c create a new folder under drafts.Thank you ,
Sure, but do not keep too many mails. The total size of all folder counts. Thanks.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
,Ok, let's hope this works. Ihave been deleting all along. don't have an idea how many mails it takes to get too full. Will try to keep it cleaner Thanks
Sure. It depend on the size of the emails and not the number. If you have further questions let me know or please rate me below from "ok service" onwards to pay me. Thanks a lot.