Freddy M.
Freddy M., Support Specialist
Experience:  Years of experience in the IT field and in customer support.
15852642

hi my bigwater 760 plus has the red warning light flashing

hi my bigwater 760 plus has the red warning light flashing to say it needs refill but i cannot get any more liquld in ,,can you help please. from pete
Hello my name isXXXXX look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible. Please look at the lines for me are they blocked at all?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
all the pipes are clear and the liquid is running ok
Have you already tried disconnecting the power from it for 10 seconds?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
no will try it now be back soon
Ok take your time.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
ok now have blue normal and red refill lights on
Ok can you empty it for me, and then refill it while the power is disconnected. This time leave it disconnected for at least 60 seconds. This will ensure when you turn it back on it will re-detect the liquid.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
ok
take your time.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
done that no blue light red still on
Are the tubes loose at all? Is the water block loose?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
no tubes are not loose the liquid is at the top of the tank and it is flowing ok
there are no leaks fan and pump ok

Are there any bubbles in the tubes? Did you make sure to fill it while the machine was on so that it is 100% full?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
no bubbles and yes filled tank with machine running can not get any more liquid in it is at the top of the tank
Ok put your hand on the pump, is it vibrating?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
the pump is pumping ok the level is ok must be the sensor
Unfortunately, if the pump is vibrating and there are no bubbles the sensor is indeed what we are left with. How old is it?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
1 month am going to keep an eye on level and pump
Ok that is actually good since it is still pretty new this should actually be covered by the warranty. If it is this form should allow you to get it covered: Click Here Also well as keeping an eye on the level and pump I would also keep an eye out for leaks just in case. If you need any clarification on this or have any questions about it please let me know, if not please don't forget to leave a positive rating as that is how this site credits me for my time. Also please note you are rating my service only and not this site or your cooling system.