MD.REHAN
MD.REHAN, engineer
Experience:  computer specialist

how do idelete my citysex account profile?

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  MD.REHAN replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Citysex terms states: "You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason by following the instructions on the Resign pages in Account Settings, or upon receipt by CitySex of your written or email notice of termination."
However, resign option never appears on the Settings page.So, you will have to send an email notice of termination to citysex support.

You can email Citysex customer service team regarding your account termination at cs@citysex.com

They will then cancel your account.

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. IF you feel the need to click either "Helped a little" or "I expected more", please stop and reply to me via the REPLY or CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i expected
more
Expert:  MD.REHAN replied 2 years ago.
I understand you completely but we cannot do anything more because we are not a part of citysex in any way.Citysex have stated that in their terms regarding account termination process that to delete your account you have to send a mail at cs@citysex.com.

Citysex can only help you in deleting your account after you send them the account termination mail.

Many of my customers were able to delete their account by just sending an email to citysex.

Don't worry just send a mail and let me know how it goes!

Note : I realize that this answer may not be entirely to your liking, and I regret being the bearer of information that you really don't want to hear.I hope you understand.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

not a suficent answer

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
answer was not one with a guarentee
Expert:  MD.REHAN replied 2 years ago.
Were you able to delete your account ?

What happened after you sent the account termination email ?

Did the citysex support responded to your email ?

Thanks,