Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Bachelor in Technology, 7+ years of experience
33602187

How do I get Babylon off of my computer?

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  Sandy replied 4 years ago.

sandy :

Hello Sir/Madam, Welcome to Just Answer.com. My name is Sandy and I will assist you today.Press Ctrl+D so that can return to this page easily.

Expert:  Sandy replied 4 years ago.
Please follow the steps:

A. Please click start, click Control panel, click Add or Remove and Babylon toolbar or listed there.

B. If it is still showing there:

I would suggest you to scan your computer using the free version of anti-malware software. This will remove all of the malwares, spywares, viruses from the computer.

Note: If you have Anti-virus programs like Norton, McaFee, CA, kaspersky installed on the computer, still I suggest you to download and install Malwarebytes as the Anti-virus program does not remove Malwares generally.

Please open the following link and download free version of Malwarebytes.

http://www.filehippo.com/download_malwarebytes_anti_malware/

Please click download the latest verion on the top right hand side and install it.

After that, click Quick scan and click start.

It will take around 10-15 minutes to scan. Once the scan is complete. You will see a link, "Select All". You will click "Select All". After that you will click "Remove Selected"

Then you will see a pop up with options, Yes or No. Click Yes and this would restart your computer.