Jerry Hannell
Jerry Hannell, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Experience in Windows environment. ASP, Visual Basic, Ajax
14934061

How can I check my Outlook Express e-mail from another computer.

How can I check my Outlook Express e-mail from another computer. The computer with that e-mail on crashed and I can't open it.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jerry Hannell replied 4 years ago.

XXXXX XXXXXnell :

hello sir/madam, i would like to help you, please let me know when you are ready.

XXXXX XXXXXnell :

you can check your emails with mail2web webmail interface: www.mail2web.com (enter your email, and password, and login) (if you tell me your email address, I can better help)if something goes wrong please let me know. we can go step by step and fix it together.

Come back to this page at any time to see additional information from your Expert. You will also receive an email when your question is updated. If you want to send a message to your Expert, use the box below.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
You didn't answer my question. How can I accept the answer when you didn't answer

Remember, if for any reason you’re unsatisfied, we can continue our conversation until you’ve received the information you’re looking for. If I haven’t answered your question, please let me know and I’ll be happy to answer any other follow-up questions you might have.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I'll check this and see if it works. I'll get right back to you.

Ok, I will be here.