IT_Help
IT_Help, Systems Analyst
Experience:  Masters in Computer Science. Currently a Network Admin
53509759

Help me get into my Facebook account

Customer Question

I want to get into my old Facebook account. Will you be able to help me get into my Facebook account? I was deactivated and I cannot get into my old account, which was working on May 17, 2012.

Category: Computer
Expert:  IT_Help replied 3 years ago.

IT_Help:

Welcome to JustAnswer.

IT_Help:

If you deactivated your account, you can reactivate it at any time simply by logging in with your login email address and password.

If you do not remember your password, you can reset it here.

If you can't remember which email address you use to log in to Facebook, click here.

If you have other problems logging in to your account, please review the frequently asked questions listed in the Login and Password section of the Help Center.

IT_Help:

Source: Facebook.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have done the above, but get into the wrong BUX FOUCHE which was created this morning. This is the incorrect account because my profile photo is not there, it is blank. I want to get into the BUX FOUCHE account which has a photo of me and my wife as on 17 May 2012. My identity number for Facebook is XXXXXXXXXX. This is my real account which I want to get into. You can log into some of my friends on Facebook. I am on Level 68 or 69 on Empires. On these names you will see the photo of BUX FOUCHE and his wife. I would appreciate it if you can get me into my account of BUX FOUCHE. Which I used before May 18, 2012!

Expert:  IT_Help replied 3 years ago.

Before I do that please sign out to your account. Then follow these steps.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I cannot remember my password ***** get into the account. If I change it the new account of BUX FOUCHE comes up. What must I do now? We exhausted all other avenues and still cannot get into the old BUX FOUCHE account.

Expert:  IT_Help replied 3 years ago.

I understand, you forget your old account's password. You can easily recover your password.
At first type www.facebook.com into your address bar and hit enter. If it's redirect to your current account then log out from it. After doing it you will see a sign in page. From there click on I forget password (top right side of the screen). Put your old Facebook accounts email address (which one you want to recover). You must not put current email address of your new Facebook accounts. Now fill out the form.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The new Facebook account's email address is the same as for my old Facebook account.
1. What happened is that two weeks ago we opened an account Rosa de Bruin for my wife***@******.***.
2. When we deactivated the account for Rosa de Bruin they told us it will take two weeks until June second then I can re-instate my old account.
3. This morning I tried to re-instate my old account but wrongly I opened a new account as BUX FOUCHE on the email address***@******.***.
4. We asked Facebook and paid the money to delete the new account but it was re-instated and not removed. When I go into BUX FOUCHE I get the blank profile photo that is the wrong account which was created this morning. The account of BUX FOUCHE is on the email***@******.***. The old account's profile photo is of me in a blue shirt with white stripes and my wife with a pink dress.
5. I cannot do what you ask me to do because I get into the new account and not into the old account. When I deactivated the new BUX FOUCHE account, it still comes up as the current account. That is why I want to know what my password ***** to the old account is so that I can try that to get into the old account. Can you take this new account, which has no profile photo on, away so that I can go into my old account? If you go to Choo Nisce Life, click on him, click on See All Friends, then ask for BUX FOUCHE and there you will see BUX FOUCHE, my old account with all my friends listed. This is my profile: Name: BUX FOUCHE lives in Durbanville, Married, Born on August 18 1938, Male, mutual friends 27 friends 821. That is the one we want back. The new BUX FOUCHE is with no profile photo has zero friends. I started on Cityvill in December 2010 or 2011, and during the process of that year I started with Empires and now all my hard work is useless because I cannot enter my old account. Please try to do it for me.

Expert:  IT_Help replied 3 years ago.

I understand, it is complicated, Please fill out this form.

http://www.facebook.com/help/contact/?id=320596411317906

Please enter as much details as possible (also enter your mobile number if you have) to prove that you are the owner of the Facebook account. Then Facebook will verify your account and contact you later. Do not forget to tell the fact.

IT_Help, Systems Analyst
Experience: Masters in Computer Science. Currently a Network Admin
Expert:  IT_Help replied 3 years ago.

Did you describe everything? Please wait Facebook will contact with you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

When he logged in to open BUX FOUCHE my genuine account Cleo Mann's account was not logged out. He took Cleo’s email address out and he***@******.*** in the block. When he saw the part where you must fill in to log in, he opened the new BUX FOUCHE which he erroneously done. This new account has no profile photo.

Today I did the following: If you go***@******.*** and type in BUX FOUCHE in the toolbar you get 4 options. When you click on www.facebook.com/bosvelder/friends - (1) BUX FOUCHE all my Mutual Friends (28) and Friends (820) is there. On the other option www.facebook.com/bosvelder - (1) BUX FOUCHE the same happens. BUX FOUCHE is not a friend of Cleo Mann. But all the friends of the genuine BUX FOUCHES’S account comes up with the profile photo of BUX and his wife when Cleo Mann is logged in.

I logged out of Cleo Mann and logged in***@******.*** and because I could not remember the password, I was asked to reset the password. Then a block comes up Identify my account. I filled it in but the profile photo of the new BUX FOUCHE’S account comes up. So I did not change the password.

The account of the new BUX FOUCHE’S account with no profile photo is not connected with BUX FOUCHE in Cleo Mann and BUX FOUCHE is not a friend of Cleo Mann. So the new account of BUX FOUCHE is blocking my genuine account of BUX FOUCHE so that I cannot get into it.

Do the steps as I mentioned above you will see what our problem is. Get a good IT guy that can support you with this. If you can go back to 18 May and reset BUX FOUCHE’S FB account with profile photo of me and my wife, on email***@******.***. If you can do that I cannot get into my HOME, if you can get this right I will be back on my genuine BUX FOUCHE account. When I put my name as BUX FOUCHE the other BUX FOUCHE with the background Jumbo airliner comes up and not I who was previously also there. He is younger than I am you will see on the photo that I am an old man.

Can I reply on your email and send you a screen print of my profile photo?

Expert:  IT_Help replied 3 years ago.

I understand. Please click on https://www.facebook.com/recover.php
Now type your email address-->search-->it will show two accounts-->Select you exact account--> Try to reset your password. If you can't see your main account there then at first deactivate your current account by following these steps.

Ok good to delete it look at the top right corner. On the blue bar next to the word home you should see an arrow/triangle pointing down. Click on that and then click on account settings. Now on the left hand side click on the word security! At the bottom click on deactivate your account. That will deactivate/delete the account you are currently logged into.

Then follow this:
Please click on https://www.facebook.com/recover.php
Now type your email address-->search-->it will show two accounts-->Select you exact account--> Try to reset your password

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I followed the steps above and deactivated the new BUX FOUCHE account. When I follow the recover link, I only get the picture of the new BUX FOUCHE account which I deactivated and not my genuine BUX FOUCHE account with the profile photo of me and my wife.

Expert:  IT_Help replied 3 years ago.

Then would you please tell me did you deactivate your main account earlier? After you deactivate the account if you do not log on to that account within next 20 days; that account will permanently close! You can't open it again.

There is another way to find out your main account.

Now type your name and one of your friends name (remember you must enter one of your friends name which is not added to the new account) ->search-->this is my account--> Try to reset your password.

Expert:  IT_Help replied 3 years ago.

Were you able to find out your account through this procedure?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

We got the two BUX FOUCHE’s accounts and choose our old account, the correct one. Then we asked for a new password. Facebook said they will send an email***@******.***. We could not get into our emails because we did not have our email password ***** us. Then I went to the link to recover the password. They said I could not recover the password ***** the time has expired. I contacted my friend and he said that I must go to the recover link again where I typed BUX FOUCHE and a friend's name but again only get the wrong BUX FOUCHE account, the one with no profile picture.

I went then to type in BUX FOUCHE on Internet, choose the option BUX FOUCHE on Facebook and then choose BUX FOUCHE Profiles/Facebook. Then I got the two BUX FOUCHE’S with the profile photos. The first one is a profile photo that is in black and white. If you click on his name you will get his photo with the Jumbo Aircraft in the background. The next profile photo is with BUX and his wife Rosa, BUX with a blue and white striped shirt and Rosa with a pink dress. When you click on the profile photo with BUX and Rosa you get the following: http://facebook.com/bosvelder and underneath that the Activities & Interests that belongs to BUX FOUCHE (the real BUX FOUCHE that we want to get into but cannot. It shows Michelle Burtchelder as one of the artist friends of BUX. If you click on the link http://facebook.com/bosvelder you get the account of the wrong BUX FOUCHE. So the problem we have is that we cannot get into the real BUX FOUCHE to click on Home to get into my account.

Expert:  IT_Help replied 3 years ago.

I understand. At first tell me can you access the wrong BUX FOUCHE account? If yes, just deactivate this account and do not logon for the next 20 days it will automatically disappear.

Care full about this. For this you must access your wrong account.

How to permanently delete your account: If you deactivate your account from your Security Settings page, your profile (timeline) disappears from the Facebook service immediately. People on Facebook will not be able to search for you. Some information, like messages you sent, may still be visible to others.

In case you want to come back to Facebook at some point, they save your profile (timeline) information (friends, photos, interests, etc.) so that the information on your profile (timeline) will be there when you come back. A lot of people deactivate their accounts for temporary reasons.

If you do not think you will use Facebook again and would like your account deleted, keep in mind that you will not be able to reactivate your account or retrieve any of the content or information you have added. If you would like your account permanently deleted with no option for recovery, log in to your account and then submit your request here.

Remember do not close the main account. To deactivate the wrong account you must have the password. Do not put the password ***** your main accounts. Then it will close your main account.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The new BUX FOUCHE account was deactivated on June 7, 2012. When my friend helped us on June 10, 2012 the new BUX FOUCHE and the correct BUX FOUCHE profiles came up. He said the correct BUX FOUCHE is the correct account and he asked for a new password ***** will be emailed to us. He tried to get into our email account but could not do so because I did not have my password ***** the email account with us. When we arrived back home on Monday evening it was too late to do anything. When we opened the email on Tuesday evening we followed the link for the new password. I could not get the new password ***** it says the time has lapsed.

We previously after the bugger up opened an account as***@******.***. My husband discovered today when he opened my Facebook account of***@******.*** there is the profile of the old account of BUX FOUCHE with the profile photo of my husband and myself. We did not add the old BUX FOUCHE as a friend, we left it as is. Check***@******.*** and you will get the profile of the old BUX FOUCHE account.

When logged in foucherosa@yahoo account it says: Welcome to Facebook, Rosa. Underneath that the first option is: Search your email for friend already on Facebook. Second option: Upload your profile picture. Third option: Ad people you know. Then you get a list of the friends with profile photos to be added as a friend if you choose so. In this list of to be friends our old profile photo is amongst them. You can look into that. We accept that this old account is the one that will be reactivated after twenty days.

On my account***@******.*** as we understand the new BUX FOUCHE which was created is not showing under add a Friend but only the old one is showing. I as foucherosa did not add the old real BUX FOUCHE as friend.

You said that after twenty days the wrong new BUX FOUCHE account will disappear. When on opening Facebook I get Cleo man email first in the area with password, but he is not logged in. What I will have to do is take the email address out of Cleo Mann and I assume that I must type in***@******.***, my email address that I use on the old BUX FOUCHE account. After I typed in my email address***@******.*** I assume it is the correct one that must be logged in but I forgot the password. I suppose I have to click on "Forgot your password". Then I assume I will receive confirmation from FB on the email address of***@******.*** what the password ***** be to type in the bar for password ***** when I type in the password ***** click on log in. Then email address plus password = log in, must be then the correct old BUX FOUCHE where he can go into his FB account and his Home and can start to play as it was on May 18, 2012. If I am incorrect I will highly appreciate it if you can guide me through the whole process after twenty days as from today and if I am incorrect kindly tell us what to do.

Expert:  IT_Help replied 3 years ago.

Remember within twenty days if you logon to your wrong account it will automatically activate again. If you are unable to access your main account due to password, you can ask for it by clicking forget password. At first get control to your main account, you can close your wrong account permanently with no option for recovery, log in to your account and then submit your request here.

Be careful do not delete your main account.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

We will wait for the twenty days to pass. After we asked for a password ***** will get a link on the email. Then when we click on the link will we get the new password? If we receive the link on email after we asked for the password ***** I be able to get the password ***** how many hours after I received the email?

Expert:  IT_Help replied 3 years ago.

Before waiting for 20 day's you must deactivate your account through this steps.

How to permanently delete your account: If you deactivate your account from your Security Settings page, your profile (timeline) disappears from the Facebook service immediately. People on Facebook will not be able to search for you. Some information, like messages you sent, may still be visible to others. You told me one of your friend help you to follow my procedure. Can you ask them to do that again? That is why you can gain control to your main account.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

We did fill in the form and are now waiting for FB to come back to us.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I completed the form as was instructed by you and as my friend also did.

My friend is unfortunately 1400 kilometers away from us and he cannot remember what he did. I remembered that when he asked for a new password, both the old BUX FOUCHE and the new BUX FOUCH’s profile photos came up. He then said the new BUX FOUCHE is the wrong account and also filled in the form but as I previously said when we got home and opened the email from Facebook, the time has lapsed for the link to get the new password.

I now did the following: I opened Internet and typed in Facebook/Bux Fouche. First on the list that appeared was BUX FOUCHE Profiles | Facebook (with the link underneath: http://en-gb.facebook.com/public/Bux-Fouch%C3%A9). When I clicked on this the two BUX FOUCHE accounts is listed. The first BUX FOUCHE’S face appeared is that BUX FOUCHE which we mentioned when you open his account it will be the BUX FOUCHE with the Jumbo Aircraft in the background. On the right hand side of his profile photo there is a block: "Add as friend". The second profile photo is the real BUX FOUCHE which we are trying to get back, also with the block: "Ad as friend" on the right hand side. Am I alive now but, as you mentioned, we will have to wait 20 days to be able to get into the real BUX FOUCHE’S account. When that happens we are going to do the following: I will open the Facebook page and type in my email address and next to the email address is the block where you insert your password. Because I forgot my password ***** is a wording underneath "I forgot my password". When I follow this procedure to get my new password, in which manner will the password ***** given to us to use next to the email address? Do I interpret the whole discussion correctly and the procedure how I am going to do this. I assumed that I am going to activate the real BUX FOUCHE by my email address and the new password ***** am I wrong? When I log into the real BUX FOUCHE there is 3 blocks, the first one I cannot remember what it is but the second one is "friends" and the following one is "Home". Will I be able to get into my Home?

I want to tell you what happened before Sunday when my friend did all this. My husband tried to search for BUX FOUCHE on the Internet then he did not get the old BUX FOUCHE but only got the BUX FOUCHE with the Jumbo background. On Tuesday this week he did the same and then he discovered that he is listed again as I described in the third paragraph above on the link BUX FOUCH Profiles | Facebook.

Expert:  IT_Help replied 3 years ago.

Remember, if you log on to your wrong account within twenty days after deactivate, it will automatically activate again. So you can change the profile name of your wrong account. After that you can easily close this account permanently.
You can do this from your home also.
Follow these steps to change profile name:

How to change Facebook Profile Name

If you want to change your Facebook profile name, for reasons best known to you, you can easily get it done by following some few steps.

Steps

Login to Your Facebook Account, via a Computer.

Click on the "Account" link located by the top-right corner of your screen.

Then, click on "Account Settings" as indicated in the picture below:

Thereafter, you will see a new page. Scroll down till you see "Name" as in the picture below:

Click on the "Change" link and edit it.
Change the profile name. Now you will easily identify the wrong account.

You can close your wrong account permanently with no option for recovery, log in to your account and then submit your request here.

It will not take twenty days.

After that you can easily reset your original accounts password.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Nothing is working at this stage here is my

http://www.facebook.com/bosvelder?ref=pymk

This is the account I am trying to access but I cannot get into the account, please email XXXXX@XXXXXX.XXX she will handle this further.

Expert:  IT_Help replied 3 years ago.

Ok. Can you send me some of your information that is why I can recover it for you?

Expert:  IT_Help replied 3 years ago.

Do you want to access this account http://www.facebook.com/bosvelder?ref=pymk ?

If yes, please click on forget password ***** recover it.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

This only takes me to my profile, I cannot click on forgot password, because that is my http from another person’s account. That was only given for you to see which account I cannot connect to. Please correct the information; because we are going in circles and nothing is working.

http://www.facebook.com/bosvelder?ref=pymk is the one and not the one with no profile picture.

Expert:  IT_Help replied 3 years ago.

From your PC click this link http://www.facebook.com/bosvelder?ref=pymk.
It will connect you to your account. It will ask for user ID and password. If you don't know your password ***** Click on forget password. If you already log on to another account then at first log out from there then click on forget password. Now you can find out your main account is it true?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No I still can't find the main account, only my friends can find my main account if they search for BUX FOUCHE, then the above link appears, which is actually my real account with all my information on it, if I reset the password ***** get to

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003918920053&ref=tn_tnmn which is not my account, as you can see none of my information is available and there is no profile picture.

Expert:  IT_Help replied 3 years ago.
  1. Ok. Please tell your friend who is familiar with face book to do for you.

At first delete your wrong Facebook account, through this procedure.
    Direct method;

1. Visit the account deletion page. You will be reminded that this is a permanent deletion and that your account cannot be reactivated and that none of the content or information you have added can be retrieved.
    2. 2Click "Submit." Follow the steps, such as entering your password, email, and Captcha code.
    1. 3Do not log in for the next 14 days and your account will be deleted completely.
      • If you change your mind before the 14 days are up, just log in and this will reactivate your account.

Email Method

1. 1Email Facebook directly. Contact***@******.***. Request that Facebook deletes your account.
    2. 2Wait to get an email response from Facebook confirming that your account has been permanently deleted. This should take a few days.
    3. 3If you don't hear back from Facebook within a week, email them again. This time, not only email Facebook at***@******.***, but also cc***@******.*** and***@******.***.
    4. 4Attempt to log in to your account once you get an email from Facebook. If you're unable to log in and don't get a message asking you to reactivate your account, your Facebook account has been permanently deleted.
      • You may need to avoid logging in for 14 days for the deletion to go through.

After that you just have only one account and that is the correct one. Then you can easily reset your password ***** regain control.