Hi, thank you for using JustAnswer.com. I am glad to assist you today.
Please use Malwarebytes Antimalware to remove that trojan. However, please try run Malwarebytes in Safe Mode with Networking so that the trojan is not active thus the tool will be able to remove it. Under Safe Mode with Networking, the screen and icons are big but you can still access the internet.Boot into Safe Mode with Networking
- Turn ON your computer or restart
- Immediately tap the F8 key and keep tapping it until you see the Advanced Boot Menu options
- Navigate using the arrow keys and choose Safe Mode with Networking
- Press ENTER to choose Safe Mode with Networking
- Press ENTER again to confirm
When you are in that mode already, please do the Malwarebytes Cleanup Procedures. Cleanup with Malwarebytes Antimalware
Please download the FREE version of Malwarebyte from this link: Download FREE Malwarebytes Antimalware Here
After you download it, please install. During the FIRST RUN
, when you are prompted for a TRIAL, you can just DECLINE
. Then let it UPDATE
After the updates are installed, please perform a QUICK SCAN
. Then REMOVE
all malicious files found and restart your computer as part of the removal process.
I hope that helped. Keep me posted with your results so that I can help you further.