Joshua C.
Joshua C., PC Technician
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician with over 10 years of experience.
18519760

How do I print business cards from 2010 PUblisher to an Avery

Customer Question

How do I print business cards from 2010 PUblisher to an Avery 8859 business card template. I had no problem with the old version of Publisher as I could automatically choose the template toprint to.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Joshua C. replied 4 years ago.

Joshua C. :

Thank you for using JustAnswer.com my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will assist you today

Joshua C. :

The quickest way to locate and view all of the Avery label sizes that are available in Publisher is to use the Page Setup dialog box.

1. On the File menu, click Page Setup, and then click the Layout tab.

2. Under Publication type, select Label.

3. Under Page size, click the scroll arrows at the top or bottom of the list box to locate the Avery product number that you want.

Joshua C. :

The products are listed in ascending numerical order, and then in alphanumeric order.

Joshua C. :

If you can't locate 8859 please try using 8371

Expert:  Joshua C. replied 4 years ago.
If you are unable to locate 8859 in Publisher 2010 use template 8371 and edit the margins as follows.

Margin Guides: (for the individual cards)
Top: 0.2
Left: 0.2
Bottom: 0.0
Right: 0.2

Sheet Margins
Side Margin: 0.5
Top Margin: 0.5
Horizontal Gap: 0.5
Vertival Gap: 0.0

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and Accept my answer. I can address follow up questions at no extra charge and I’m always here to help. Thank you for using JustAnswer!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I do not have the nfo you list under my 'file' tab. I have Page Design on the top bar, but that does not offer info for PUB TYPE or LABEL and SIZE ...THERE IS NO INDICATION FOR CHOICE OF TEMPLATES EITHER NUMERICAL
OR ALTPHBETICAL
Expert:  Joshua C. replied 4 years ago.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/results.aspx?qu=8859&ex=1&origin=CT010287835#ai:TC010206034|
Download and use this template from Microsoft