Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Computer expert with over 10 years experience.

cant open google chrome page allso cant view history or setting

Customer Question

cant open google chrome page allso cant view history or setting page wii not open
Category: Computer
Expert:  Chris L. replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Are you receiving any error when you try and open chrome and if so what does it say?
Can you please tell me which version of windows you are using, is it windows xp, vista , or windows 7?

Please let me know so I can further assist.

Thank You
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
windows 7 it shows that it is loadind but nothing happens
Expert:  Chris L. replied 4 years ago.
Allright. Probably the simplest solution is to uninstall Chrome and re-install it.

First make sure you have another web browser that is working. if you do not download firefox here.

You want to make sure the problem is only with chrome. Now if your other browsers are working proceed with the uninstall.

Please click start and choose control panel. Under programs choose add/remove programs. Locate chrome on the list and choose uninstall.

Next download and install the latest version of chrome here:

If you need further help please do not hesitate to reply back and let me know.

Thank You

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and Accept my answer. I can address follow up questions at no extra charge and I’m always here to help. Thank you for using JustAnswer!