Hans Uebelhoer
Hans Uebelhoer, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Associates in Computer Sciences ; Cisco Product Expert.
29701876

how do i find my web port number?

how do i find my web port number?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Hans Uebelhoer replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you today. If you are referring to just your personal computer the computer will use Port 80 To get to the web.

Regards

Hans Uebelhoer

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and Accept my answer. I can address follow up questions at no extra charge and I’m always here to help. Thank you for using JustAnswer!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Is that for a dell laptop 2009?
Hi, yes any computer that you use to access the internet will use Port 80. The firewall on your computer will have port 80 open so that you have internt access. ANother port that can be used is 8080 but 99% of the time 80 is used unless you change it.

Regards

Hans Uebelhoer

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Answer came too late.