Travis B.
Travis B., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  7+ years of experience in troubleshooting computer problems. A+ Computer Maintenance and Repair
16569391

my password XXXXX not working for the sbcglobal.net website,

Customer Question

my password XXXXX not working for the sbcglobal.net website, so i reported this to att uverse and they changed my password XXXXX now i can get only att website..where is my sbcglobal website?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Travis B. replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please follow the below steps to reset your sbcgloal email password

Log into your SBCglobal account as you normally do to check your email through the Web. If you use Outlook or another email client, you will need to use the web-based email to change your password.

Find the "My Account" link at the top of the webpage, close to your user name, and click on the link.

Provide your SBCglobal account password again to verify you have permission to make a change to your account.

Click on the "Change Password" link near the top of the webpage.

Type your current password one more time in the box beside "Current Password."

Make up a new password using a combination of letters and numbers. You can use both lowercase and capitalized letters. The password should be something you can remember easily, particularly if you plan to check your email remotely in the future.

Type the new password in the box beside "New Password" and in the box beside "Confirm New Password."

Put the new password into the system by clicking the "Save" button.

Log out of your email account, and log back in to make sure the new password works.

9:20 PM

If you are unable to find my account, Click on the Options (Top Right side of mail page) and click on mail options

and there you can find the option Account information when clicking on that it will prompt you to enter the password for one more time, by entering the password you will be able to see the change password option

Click there to change your password.

Alright, that isn't good..it should if not please try going to your browser settings under tools--->internet options and deleting everything in the middle there, browser history, temp files, cached, cookies..then try again.

If you restart your browser and that didn't work as well, You can change your sbcglobal.net email password at http://edit.yahoo.com/config/change_pw

Also should you have any more issues feel free to contact yahoo directly during business hours:

866-562-7219

You are welcome! Glad I could be of assistance, If you need anymore help please ask, otherwise have a good night and god bless!

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here
Please accept so I can be compensated for my time/work, also feedback and bonus' are highly appreciated!

Travis B.

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and Accept my answer. I can address follow up questions at no extra charge and I’m always here to help. Thank you for using JustAnswer!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
my PASSWORD is not working...THAT started the whole problem...
Expert:  Travis B. replied 2 years ago.
I understand, please reread my answer, if you are still having issues, contact them via telephone if you have already tried all the methods I have advised.

Travis B.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
the first thing above does is tells me to log in using my password(the One that doesn't work)
Expert:  Travis B. replied 2 years ago.
You can change your sbcglobal.net email password at http://edit.yahoo.com/config/change_pw

Click there to change your password

Glad I could be of assistance, If you need anymore help please ask, otherwise have a

good night and god bless!

Register Here

Travis B.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am totally NOT satisfied..Am i talking to a person or bot?
Expert:  Travis B. replied 2 years ago.
You are talking to me..I am here to assist you?

Please let me know with what part of the steps you are having a problem with.