i bought an asus Eeepad tf 101 tablet pc. It worked for a week then refused to load up. battery has been re-charged . Plud and wires seen to be connected properly. I get a screen with a circle then after a second or two it returns to a blank screen, Seller refuses liablitie.Amazon was the shop freont for Deemon. Where can I get this fixed.
Computer OS: Windows 7
I got this from Asus about the TF101 EEE PAD:
1. If the power indicator light is not on, please reset the system by taking all power off system including battery and hold down the on/off switch for 30 seconds.
2. Remove the unnecessary external devices and use the AC power adaptor mode.
3. If the power indicator light is on, restart the PC and choose Last Known Good Configuration to revert to the most recent settings that worked
4. Using the support DVD or hard disk partition (requires a recovery partition) to restore the system for a try.
5. If it is a hardware related problem, please contact the local service center.Also try holding power button for 15 to 30 seconds. If that doesn't work, since seller refuses liabilities, you can contact amazon directly and let them know what is going on by going to this site: http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/181-2598850-2142702?ie=UTF8&nodeId=518316, click on the Return Center. Or contact Amazon Customer Service at 1-866-216-1072. Please click accept and leave positive feedback so that I might get credit for this question.
I have a BA in CIT with over 14 years experience.