Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.

could you scan my sytem remotely. i keep getting msg that more

could you scan my sytem remotely. i keep getting msg that more that one device is on my system. On my yahoo sign in, my seal does not remain the same.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

What kind of device it is showing? What's the exact issue with your computer?

What did best buy/geek squad say about it?

Thank you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

They really did not know all i know is that several devices are contrlong my computer and causing conflicts.

Do you think you have a virus on the computer?

What are the devices that are controlling your computer? What kind of conflicts? Is there any error message/code? Thank you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No, but i got my ststem scanned remotely and the tech sai i had infected files, if i got infected files, then why is my system still working?

Let's try with a good scanner.

Please try this: turn off your computer. Then turn it on, and right after the black screen with white text or the computer company logo disappears, press & release key F8 repeatedly until a menu appears, then you select Safe Mode with Networking (note: if there is no menu, then try the same steps again, but this time, press key F8 a bit earlier). Then login and click Start->all programs->accessories->system tools->system restore and restore the computer to any date before this issue has occurred.

Next, please go to Safe Mode with Networking again, then click below and click on Download Latest Version, to download and install the Malwarebytes Anti-malware software. Then scan your computer:
(Do not buy anything; just use its free feature.)

Please let me know if there is still any issue later. Thank you.

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and Accept my answer. I can address follow up questions at no extra charge and I’m always here to help. Thank you for using JustAnswer!