Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Bachelor in Technology, 7+ years of experience

my windows live account is not accepting my old pass word or

Customer Question

my windows live account is not accepting my old pass word
or the new one i have created and i can not send or receive mail
Category: Computer
Expert:  Sandy replied 2 years ago.

sandy :

Hello Sir/Madam, Welcome to Just Answer.com. My name is Sandy and I will assist you today.Press Ctrl+D so that can return to this page easily.

sandy :

hello

sandy :

Is it your hotmail or msn email account?

Customer :

dont know

sandy :

Please open the link below:

sandy :

and try to login to your email account.

sandy :

are you able to login into your email account now..

sandy :

hello

sandy :

Please reply back..

Customer :

No and dont have pass word that works tharts my problem

sandy :

okay..please try to reset your password as under:

sandy :

Please open the link:

sandy :

and try to reset the password.

Customer :

tried and did not workHaveused same paass word for e mail for years now not working and even though i created new one which open my account /my e mail is frozen and will not accept my new pass word

sandy :

what error message do you get when you try to use the new password.

Customer :

when i go in to windows live mail it asks for my identity and password but will not accept old or new pass word

sandy :

Please open the link below:

7:18 PM
7:18 PM

and try to login using your new email account.

Customer :

ok maybe there is glich in current system. last night i set new pass word with att mail and it worked with windows live/but not this morning

Customer :

my mail i s coming in over att but not moving over to windows live

Customer :

this is really frustrating because i cant conduct business without my window boxes

Customer :

i will be glad to pay you when we have solved rthis problem

sandy :

yes..

sandy :

please try this:

sandy :

Open the link:

sandy :

Please open the link below:

7:18 PM
7:18 PM

and try to login using your new password now.

Customer :

whaT LINK?

sandy :

Please open the link below:

7:18 PM
7:18 PM

Customer :

NEITHER THE ORIGINA AHOO/OLD WINDOWS OR NEW ATT PASSWORDS WORK BIU I JUST EREALIZES INM IN UPPER CASE IWILL ERYin lower case That got me into hotmail

sandy :

great.

sandy :

that was the issue..

sandy :

Please use the lower case always..

Customer :

will hotmail preserve my old windows live records sent messages etc?

sandy :

yes, it shoud.

sandy :

you can check it..

Customer :

Ok ill check it right now

sandy :

okay.

sandy :

thank you.

sandy :

Please hit (Ctrl+D) to bookmark this page or add to Favorites so that you can contact me back anytime.

Please scroll down and click the ACCEPT button as this is only I am compensated for my time, work and efforts. You can return to this question at any time after Accepting by simply clicking Reply To Expert. Hitting Accept will not charge anything extra. It will simply release the amount what you have already promised to pay. Thank you!

Bonus and positive feedback will be highly appreciated.

Customer :

the problem was not upper case i checked that previously. When i checked hotmail no evidence of old documents being saved

sandy :

well, it could be the possibility that you logged in after 30 days.

sandy :

after 30 days, it delete the everything..

Customer :

do not want to exit want to solve problem iam unable to open windows live with my new password amnd if i lose documents that is serious matter

sandy :

now, please try to login to your windows live using this password.

sandy :

small letters.

Customer :

ok tried and it did not work error message come up would need to go back to record maybe its another problem

sandy :

under windows live mail account, please tell me which email account is configured.

Customer :

windows live come up but mailnew mail does not come in mail does come in on att

Customer :

i will look

sandy :

okay..

sandy :

it is an issue with Att account.

sandy :

Please open the link:

sandy :

www.att.net

sandy :

and click mail

sandy :

and try to login.

sandy :

or click forgot password..

sandy :

and try to reset the password.

Customer :

cites errorOx800ccc17/says operation was cancelled by user

sandy :

try to reset the password

sandy :

Thank you.

sandy :

Have you reset it now?

Expert:  Sandy replied 2 years ago.
What Happens Now?

Your chat has ended, but you can still work with your Expert to get an answer to your question if you have not yet received one.

Come back to this page at any time to see additional information from your Expert.  You will also receive an email when your question is updated.  If you want to send a message to your Expert, use the box below.

If you have already received a satisfactory answer to your question, click the Accept button above.  Experts are credited for each accepted answer they provide.
Expert:  Sandy replied 2 years ago.
Please try to reset your ATT email account password first.

After that, please use the new password to login into the email.

Please open the link:

and click mail

Thank you.

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and Accept my answer. I can address follow up questions at no extra charge and I’m always here to help. Thank you for using JustAnswer!