How JustAnswer Works:

  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.

Ask Jess Your Own Question

Jess, Computer Support Specialist
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 6203
Experience:  Computer Hardware & Software Specialist - 10yrs Exp, Web Designer & Developer
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Jess is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I signed up for Magic Jack Plus and want my old phone number.

This answer was rated:

I signed up for Magic Jack Plus and want my old phone number.(NNN) NNN-NNNN but I received an email from you saying Century Link says I no longer have this number. I called them and they said I do have it, so please try to get my account straightened out.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

If you have a working or current phone number that you want to use with your MagicJack Plus, you need to port it. And yes, MagicJack has the feature of porting an existing phone number to MagicJack.

Click on this link below:

There, login to your MagicJack account. This account is the one that you must have created when you first use MagicJack Plus. Enter the email address that you used to register, OR your existing MagicJack Plus number, then your password, then sign in.

Once logged in, click the "Phone Numbers" tab and then click the "Port a Phone Number" button. Then follow the prompts to submit the request. There will be a small fee and the results of this shall be communicated through email so please regularly check your email.

I hope you find my answer helpful. If you do, please ACCEPT and leave a positive feedback if you are satisfied. A TIP is always greatly appreciated.

If the problem continues, please let me know by posting a reply so that I can help you further.

If the problem is NOT solved, please do not leave a negative feedback. Instead, post a REPLY so that we can continue further.

Best regards,

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and Accept my answer. I can address follow up questions at no extra charge and I’m always here to help. Thank you for using JustAnswer!
Jess and 12 other Computer Specialists are ready to help you