Carl L
Carl L, IT Specialist
Experience:  14+ Years of Extensive Computer Repair Experience.

can i upgrade xp to windows 7? how much will it cost

Category: Computer
Expert:  Carl L replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

It all depends on the Make and Model of your Computer. Let me know your Make and Model and I'll let you know if you can and how much it will cost.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
fujitsu siemens
Expert:  Carl L replied 4 years ago.
Ok that's the Make. Whats the Model? Better yet, how old is the Computer would you say? 1 Year, 3 Years, 8 Years, etc?
Expert:  Carl L replied 4 years ago.

The quickest way to tell for sure is to run the Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor from here: Download and install it. It will scan all of your Hardware and let you know if your computer is fully compatible. Windows 7 Home Premium is the most commonly used version of Windows 7 and runs $119.99 from Microsoft here: Hope this helps my friend.

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and Accept my answer. I can address follow up questions at no extra charge and I’m always here to help. Thank you for using JustAnswer!