Mary
Mary, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  20+ years working with both Mac and Windows computers and peripherals
44751453

how do i re enter omar shariff bridge ll that was accidentally

how do i re enter omar shariff bridge ll that was accidentally deleted
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mary replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Can you give me a bit more information about your copy of the Bridge program?

Did you purchase the program or were you using the free trial?

When you say the program was accidentally deleted, what exactly happened? Did you actually uninstall the program or did you accidentally delete the icon that started the program for you?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Mary - The game I deleted in error was a purchased Omar Sharif Bridge ll. My order number is XXXXX Trymedia Systems and is TKTW281907 and I have 3 free license renewals remeing as of 12/14/11. Maybe I should go to them to see how to handle this.

I alsohave an activations code which is 3b6cea26c72dfe9baac70a85bf48fc74.

Shirley

Expert:  Mary replied 4 years ago.
It might be necessary that you contact the seller directly, but it's also possible that you might have only deleted the shortcut and not the entire program. If that's the case, it's very easy to recover.

Can you describe in more detail exactly what you did that deleted the program? Did you use the uninstall program option to remove it? Did you trash the folder from the Programs directory? Or did you just accidentally trash the icon from your desktop or system tray?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
The program was deleted through the uninstall program option. It is not on my program list. There are no icons that I can find as of now.
Expert:  Mary replied 4 years ago.
Ouch! I was afraid you'd tell me that, but I hoped not.

I'm uploading for you now the 60-minute trial version of the software program. I expect/hope that after you install this, you'll be able to input your activation code, which will then change it to the unlimited version.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

Try and let me know your results.

Mary

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and Accept my answer. I can address follow up questions at no extra charge and I’m always here to help. Thank you for using JustAnswer!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Mary - I like the answer - will contact the company I purchased from. They have the necessary things to complete the re-installtion. Thank you

Shirley

Expert:  Mary replied 4 years ago.
You're very welcome Shirley, and I very much appreciate the accept and the bonus!

It was a pleasure working with you.

All the best,
Mary