toughguy
toughguy, The Computer Guy
Experience:  Post Graduate (Gold Medal) with 9 Years of Work Experience, 11 Year of exp in data recovery
21067471

I have Picasa 3. I dont seem to have a SHOP/ORDER button anywhere.

I have Picasa 3. I don't seem to have a SHOP/ORDER button anywhere. Where is it?
Category: Computer
Expert:  toughguy replied 2 years ago.

toughguy :

Hi

toughguy :

Thanks for using JustAnswerr

toughguy :

I understand that are having difficulty in LOCATING SHOP button in Picasa 3 installed on Windows

toughguy :

In Picasa 3, the SHOP button is present at the bottom of the screen as shown in the image below

toughguy :

Picasa 3 SHOP button
Full Size Image

toughguy :

You can order prints as follows:

toughguy :

1. In Picasa: Select the photos you want to print and click the ‘Shop’ button

2. Select your vendor and click the ‘Choose’ button. You will need to login to your account with that vendor – or create an account if this is your first time. Your photos will begin uploading at this point. For prints, you want the highest resolution possible, so this part can take some time.

3. You should now be on the vendor’s site and you need to make your selections, type of paper (glossy or matte) size of print, quantity etc. You can even order the photos printed on coffee mugs, or mouse pads, or t-shirts! When you’re done, you check out and pay with a credit card. You can also specify whether to have the pictures mailed to you, or, if there is a nearby location for the store, you can choose to pick them up.

toughguy :

Hope this helps

toughguy :

Please try and let me know how things go

Customer:

I don't have that row of symbols at all

toughguy :

Did you select a PHOTO and see if the row appears?

Customer:

Yes. It doesn't.

toughguy :

ok..

toughguy :

let me try to figure out how to get that option

Customer:

OK

toughguy :

Can you please RIGHT CLICK on a photo and see if you get SHOP option for that photo or not

Customer:

No I didn't

toughguy :

ok

toughguy :

Can you please go to Tools > Configure buttons

toughguy :

and then click "Reset to defaults"

Customer:

No such button under Tools but I can get Configure buttons by clicking on scrren

toughguy :

yes

toughguy :

that is what i wanted

toughguy :

in that screen please check under Available Buttons

toughguy :

if you can see Order Prints: Buy prints and products from your favourite online provider

toughguy :

if you can see that select it and click Add button on the right side

Customer:

GOT IT!!

toughguy :

wonderful..

toughguy :

Glad i could help

toughguy :

Please Accept the ANSWER and leave positive feedback

Customer:

Thks v much. I accept

toughguy :

a little bonus is highly appreciated

toughguy, The Computer Guy
Experience: Post Graduate (Gold Medal) with 9 Years of Work Experience, 11 Year of exp in data recovery