Carl L
Carl L, IT Specialist
Experience:  14+ Years of Extensive Computer Repair Experience.
27991594

i have a 72 in 1 high-speed card reader, but the problem is

Customer Question

i have a 72 in 1 high-speed card reader, but the problem is how can i install the divice in my pc?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Carl L replied 5 years ago.

Hi and welcome to Just Answer. My name is Carl and have been repairing Computers Professionally for over 13+ years and currently own a Shop in FL.

What is blocking you exactly? This is a Plug and Play device and doesn't require any special Software to run it. If the device is giving you weird problems, try plugging it into a different USB Port. Doing so reinstalls the Drivers again from scratch. Let me know the outcome.

Thanks,

Carl Lindsey

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
can you help me via text cht or by phone?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i just would like to do it step by step following you over the phone 770 256 6828
Expert:  Carl L replied 5 years ago.
I can offer you Remote Support. JA doesn't allow us to talk outside of the JA Site. What happens exactly when you plug the 72-1 Reader?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
when i plug in the usb port of my pc, it say something like there is not divice software for my smar card reader, is hard to explain you, thats why i need you to go step by step over the line or phone
Expert:  Carl L replied 5 years ago.
Did the Reader come with a CD?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

no this is Sunpak 72-in-1 high-speed card reader, this is an adapter, and i have a SIM Card, i stick it inn to the adapter and the the adapter to the pc via usb, and then it says there is not a succesfull installion for this software

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
im sorry but you taking so long to answer, i need to do alot of things can you little be faster?? please
Expert:  Carl L replied 5 years ago.

Sorry for the delay. It took me a while to finally locate the software that you need to fix this. You can download and install them here: http://www.sunpak.com/specsheets/simreaderzipver10250.zip

Please remember to press the accept/smiley face button to show that I have helped you, and to compensate me for my work. After pressing the accept button, the question is not closed and you can still post replies on this Q&A thread. If you still have additional questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Positive Feedback and (Bonus's) are always appreciated! :)

Thanks,
Carl Lindsey

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
NOTHING HAPPEN MEN, IM VERY FRUSTRATED, IT SUPOST BE AT MY COMPUTER, ONES I CLIC THERE AND ITS NOT
Expert:  Carl L replied 5 years ago.
Would you mind if I connected to you remotely for a couple minutes and fix this for you?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
BUT HOW DO YOU DO THAT?
Expert:  Carl L replied 5 years ago.
All you have to do to connect me is to click the link below, agree to the box, and join the session. I'll be able to connect to you from there. Here's the link: http://67.192.95.188:8040/?Session=b98c5c68-98d3-4c9a-82ae-1f047ed3e976&SUPPORT=NET
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
OK I DID
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
DID YOU GET IT, U WAS ABLE TO CONNECT??
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
WHY YOU TAKING SO LONG TO ANSWER ME , O TOLD YOU HAVE TO DO LOTS OF THINGS AND YOU TAKE FOR EVER TO ANSWER
Expert:  Carl L replied 5 years ago.

The software is just now telling me that you have connected to me. I'll go ahead and see what's going on.

Expert:  Carl L replied 5 years ago.
It now shows that you disconnected. Click on the link again to start the session.