Hans Uebelhoer
Hans Uebelhoer, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Associates in Computer Sciences ; Cisco Product Expert.
29701876

I washed my fitbit...dried it out and now when I put it on

I washed my fitbit...dried it out and now when I put it on the base it flashes Fitbit 4.14...
Category: Computer
Expert:  Hans Uebelhoer replied 4 years ago.

Hans Uebelhoer :

Hello my name is Hans and I will assist you today. Please let me know when you are ready to start.

Hi, the error code you are seeing is because the device has been damaged. Unfortunately FItbit does not cover water damage unless the store you purchased it at provides a warranty. However you can contact Fitbit HERE. Explain what happened and in may cases they will provide you a deeply discounted replacement. You can also contact the store you purchased it from (if you did not purchase it online).

It was a pleasure to work with you today. Please remember to hit the Green Accept button otherwise I will not be compensated by Just Answer for my time and answers. ALso you will see a rating system that has smiley faces, please be sure to provide me a rating so Just Answer knows how I am doing. THe smiley rating system is solely provide feedback on how accurate and timely my answers was. The smiley face rating system is not to provide feedback on how well manufactured your computer/laptop/hard drive/ etc.. was. Also if you have time to leave personalized feedback, please do as it is very important to me, and it lets future customers know what kind of service I will provide them. You can also leave a bonus if you feel I have earned it. Have a wonderful day!

Regards

Hans E Uebelhoer
Computer/Laptop expert.