TaylorTech
TaylorTech, Computer Repairer
Experience:  6 College Certificates, 16 years exp, Own Computer Business

How can I skype-call a mobile phone in Kosovo? I have a phone number to call: 45/486-720.

How can I skype-call a mobile phone in Kosovo? I have a phone number to call: 45/486-720. How do I type it into the phone number bar, and what country should I put it as?
Category: Computer
Expert:  TaylorTech replied 2 years ago.

TaylorTech :

Hiya, My name is XXXXX XXXXX I've been repairing and upgrading computers for over 10 years, I will help you to the best of my ability.

TaylorTech :

The Kosovo country code 381 will allow you to call Kosovo from another country. Kosovo telephone code 381 is dialed after the IDD. Kosovo international dialing 381 is followed by an area code.

TaylorTech :

I hope this helps

TaylorTech :

Ferizaj+381 29
Gjakova+381 390
Gjilan+381 280
Mitrovica+381 28
Peja+381 39
Pristina+381 38
Prizren+381 29

TaylorTech :

Kosovo City codes also

Customer:

When I dial a phone number, any phone number on Skype to call a mobile device, I have to pick a country. The country of Kosovo is not listed. That is my concern so far.

Customer:

The exact phone number I was given is 45/486-720 and I must call it as soon as possible, and skype is my only form of communication to other phones over here.

TaylorTech :

I am looking into this further for you

Customer:

Thank you sir.

TaylorTech :

Welcome

TaylorTech :

It does not appear that Kosovo is on skypes list of countries that is able to be called

TaylorTech :

I am trying to confirm this and find a work around IF it exists

TaylorTech :

Sorry for the wait, I think I may be on to something

Customer:

No problem sir. No rush.

TaylorTech :

Thanks :-)

TaylorTech :

Have you installed the latest update for skype?

TaylorTech :

It appears that skype is new to kosovo and they have just added it to the country flags

TaylorTech :

Try to update and see if it appears

Customer:

Roger that, one second.

TaylorTech :

copy haha

Customer:

Alright, let's see here. Do I need the latest update on Skype? Or Skype "Premium" ?

TaylorTech :

Try free download update

TaylorTech :

If you go premium you do get more

Customer:

Errr Roger Roger. One Second.

TaylorTech :

10 4

TaylorTech :

I cant guarantee you that kosovo would be in the list on premium either but if its not then you wont be able to make the call until they add it :-(

TaylorTech :

The update is worth a try for sure

TaylorTech :

ok I just updated mine and its not there still :-(

Customer:

I dont even know why Kosovo isn't recognized as a country if people eat, breathe, sleep, and work here. Politics...

Customer:

Mine is updating, let's see.

TaylorTech :

Politics get in the way of alot of simple things and can be frustrating for sure

Customer:

To include Skype. thanks a lot Bin Laden. lol

TaylorTech :

lol

TaylorTech :

I just looked through countries in the premium package and still isnt listed

TaylorTech :

All you can do my friend is wait till it is added eventually

TaylorTech :

Hopefully it will be

TaylorTech :

I have also read forums that also want it added

Customer:

Alright, if it doesn't show up here on the update I'll just let it go and see if I can find some other kind of "Skype to Someone's mobile phone" program if it even exhists.

Customer:

Doesn't show up. Bummer, fight the system!

TaylorTech :

Hey check this out

Customer:

No Kosovo for speap either.

TaylorTech :

It showed up when i searched and now its gone

TaylorTech :

Sorry

Customer:

hah!

TaylorTech :

see this one

TaylorTech :

Confusing much lol

Customer:

hah! Wow... uhhhhh let's see here.

TaylorTech :

That looks like your only option from what I can see

TaylorTech :

Maybe give it a try

Customer:

Alright I'll give it a shot. I'm sure it will take me awhile. But thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

TaylorTech :

your welcome

TaylorTech :

Can I help with anything else?

Customer:

Nope, that does it, appreciate your time, sir.

Customer:

Pos feedback for you my friend

TaylorTech :

Your welcome and appreciate you

Customer:

Take care Taylor

TaylorTech :

You too, good luck

TaylorTech, Computer Repairer
Experience: 6 College Certificates, 16 years exp, Own Computer Business