I changed from uverse to comcast xfinity on 2/28/12. I called att uverse and they told me my e mail (XXXXX@XXXXXX.XXX) would be changed at yahoo. I talked to att on March 8, 2012. They said they had sent Yahoo the request to honor the address and the new XXXXXXXXXXX@XXXXXX.XXX and they sent a new password XXXXX it does not work! My old password XXXXX does not work. I use xxxxxx@sbcglobal as my primary address and have not been able to get online for the last 5 days. Please help!.
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX X will assist you today. If the password XXXXX XXXXX we can contact Yahoo to have a new password XXXXX to you please use my steps.
1. Please go to this page ---> http://bit.ly/uyAsCn <-------------- Here
2. Select Yahoo from the drop down then Password/Sign in then Forgot security question/answer
3. Fill out the short description press enter
4. Click on Contact Customer Care
5. Click on Email Now
6. Fill out the email form with your issue
7. Please make sure under Alternative email that you enter an email address you have access to.
8. You will receive a response back to the alternative email address
Your answer is overly conplex. It does not correct my problem. Please cancel charges on my Visa Card.
Why do you feel its over complex? This is what is required of you in order to regain access to your account. If you would like a less complicated answer. please do this Please go to this page ---> http://bit.ly/uyAsCn <-------------- HereThen follow the on screen prompts
I am not happy with the answer.
Please remove charges.