IT_Help
IT_Help, Systems Analyst
Experience:  Masters in Computer Science. Currently a Network Admin
53509759

My phone will not boot up it stuck on the huawei screan how

Customer Question

My phone will not boot up it stuck on the huawei screan how do i get it back to go out of that?
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT_Help replied 2 years ago.

IT_Help :

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer. This is Mahbub Shahin can assist you.

IT_Help :

make and model please.

IT_Help :

Hello

IT_Help, Systems Analyst
Experience: Masters in Computer Science. Currently a Network Admin
Expert:  IT_Help replied 2 years ago.
Hello make and model please?
Expert:  IT_Help replied 2 years ago.
Make and model please!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Huawei ascend m860 metro pcs
Expert:  IT_Help replied 2 years ago.
There is no way to get back the data after a root, hard reset.
To run you phone again.
1. Turn off the handset
2. Press the Volume up button
3. Press the send button
4. Turn on your phone.
5. Your done.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I did that. And my phone wont go passed huawei screen still!
Expert:  IT_Help replied 2 years ago.
First remove battery for a few minutes and then put it back in.

Then at the same time hold the following:

volume up, call button and power button (hold until it vibrates)

When it asks for permissions select:

select wipe data/ factory to reset

If it shows no no no select where it says yes

and put reboot system now
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I did that too already And my phone wont go passed huawei screen still!
Expert:  IT_Help replied 2 years ago.
Please don't mind try this again.

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Register Here

Register Here
View Full Image

Register Here

When your phone goes on the frets and you are told to do a 'factory reset' or to 'format' your Hawaii Ascend Mmes from Cricket or, then follow these directions.

WARNING! These steps will erase all data on your phone's internal memory such as contacts saved to phone, installed applications, call logs, text logs and any customized settings will be returned to default.

NOTE: Doing a factory reset will not erase contacts stored to your gmail account or sad memory card, but you will have to login in to your gmail account from your Hawaii Ascend Mmes again and re sync all contacts. If you forgot your pin or pattern this will remove and reset to default setting which is to not ask for one.

1. Power off your Hawaii Ascend Mmes

2. Simultaneously press and hold the Volume Up button and the Send button.

3. Power on your Hawaii Ascend Mmes and continue to hold the Volume Up and Send buttons. [You do not need to hold the power button.]

You should see the Hawaii flash screen with logo then the Android flash screen with logo after a few moments. Then you should see the 'Android system recovery <2a> screen and is in plain blue text with a black background and a triangle with an exclamation point and green android robot. The menu should read:

Android system recovery <2e>

Android system recovery utility

reboot system now
apply stockaded:update.zip
wipe data/factory reset
wipe cache partition
---------------------------------

4. Highlight 'wipe data/factory reset' using the volume up and down buttons or scroll ball and push the scroll ball for enter. You will then see the automatic process for resetting your phone. Once the process is complete it will return you to the previous menu. 5. Highlight 'reboot system now' option and enter. Your phone will reboot and you will be prompted with the android tutorial upon initial reboot.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
When I do this my phone says clockwork Mod is. This the same as the android recovery mode?
Expert:  IT_Help replied 2 years ago.
ClockworkMod – also known as Clockwork and CWM – is a custom recovery for Android phones.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
So is there a different process to fix my phone because this is not working either?
Expert:  IT_Help replied 2 years ago.
I am sorry to say that your phone software is totally crashed. That is why you can't recover it. I gave you the instruction of all workable system to recover.
Thank you.