David L
David L, Systems Engineer
Experience:  Microsoft & Cisco Certified with over 20 years experience

Im having trouble connecting with This is my home

I'm having trouble connecting with This is my home page website. Seemed to start a few days ago.

My name is David.

Just in case the reset you mention is not the same as this, open IE and click the Tools menu then Internet Options then the Advanced tab then Reset then click Reset again then close and reopen IE and try the MSN web page again.

If the above does not resolve the issue, temporarily disable your antivirus software then reboot and then try again to access the MSN web page.

If the issue is still not resolved roll back the computer configuration to the previous working state. To do this click the Windows Start button then type

in the Search box and press Enter. Click Next in the System Restore window then select a restore point dated prior to when the issue first occurred and click Next. Then confirm the System Restore and test to see if the issue is resolved after the reboot.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Tried the reset again. rstrui.exe doesn't seem to work in the search box.
Ok then another way to start the System Restore is click the Windows Start button then click All Programs then Accessories then System Restore.