Jess
Jess, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Hardware & Software Specialist - 10yrs Exp, Web Designer & Developer
49766785

i BOUGHT A GATEWAY ONE FROM HSN A ZX SERIES 21.5 ALL-IN-ONE

Customer Question

i BOUGHT A GATEWAY ONE FROM HSN A ZX SERIES 21.5 ALL-IN-ONE TOUCH PC WITH WIRELESS KEYBOARD AND MOUSE. HOW DO I CONNECT THEM ? IT DIDN'T COME WITH USB RECEIVERS
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jess replied 4 years ago.
Hi, thank you for using JustAnswer.com. I am glad to assist you today.

What is the exact model of your Gateway One ZX computer? (Like ZX4350)
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Model = ZX4971-UR30P
Expert:  Jess replied 4 years ago.
When you turn on the computer and the keyboard and mouse were not initialized, please do the following:

1. Make sure to check whether there are batteries inserted for both the keyboard and mouse. If there is a battery slot for the device, please insert the battery.
  2. When the computer is already working or turned on, please turn the mouse over then locate a small button named "Conenct" and press that button
  3. Please do the same with the keyboard.

Keep me posted.

Jess

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
tHERE IS NO BUTTON ON THE BOTTOM OF THE KEYBOARD. I FOUND THE USB RECEIVER FOR MOUSE IT WORKS.
Expert:  Jess replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for writing back.

Yes, the wireless mouse and keyboard should come with receiver that connects them to the computer to work. Other mouse and keyboard models have a "connect" button to manually trigger connection to the wireless receiver should the connection failed to be established when you turn on the computer.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

Best regards,
Jess