Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Bachelor in Technology, 7+ years of experience

why does my computer buffer so much when playing videos?

why does my computer buffer so much when playing video's?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Sandy replied 4 years ago.
Hello My Friend,

Welcome to Just My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a Microsoft- Certified Technician and will assist you today.

A. Your internet speed is slow.

B.You are trying to access an online video say youtube which is being accessed by a number of times.

C. Your computer is running slow or infected:

Your computer is running slow as it is overloaded with temporary files and cookies.

Please download and run these two programs one by one and one and your computer will start working absolutely fine.

1. Please open the link given below, click download the latest verion on the top right hand side and click Run.

2I would suggest you to scan your computer using the free version of anti-malware software. This will remove all of the malwares, spywares, viruses from the computer.

Note: If you have antivirus programs like Norton, mcafee, CA, kaspersky installed on the computer, still I suggest you to download and install Malwarebytes as the Anvirus program does not remove Malwares generally.

Please open the following link and download free version of malwarebytes.

Please click download the latest verion on the top left hand side and install it.

After that, click Quick scan and click start.

It will take around 10-15 minutes to scan. Once the scan is complete. You will see a link, "Select All". You will click "Select All". After that you will click "Remove Selected"

Then you will see a pop up with options, Yes or No. Click Yes and this would restart your computer.