John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MCP, RHCE
50152684

My computer will not let me sign on with my password. Hel

My computer will not let me sign on with my password. Help
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 5 years ago.

cyball83 :

Hello and Welcome to Just answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX will be assisting you today

cyball83 :

Sir/Ma'am is it windows login password XXXXX AOL email sign in ?

Customer:

I cannot sign in on AOL with the password XXXXX remember

cyball83 :

OK,

Are you using any email client like outlook? Windows live mail etc for checking emails or are you using any web browser like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox etc for checking emails

Customer:

I am using Internet Explorer. I think I am not very computer literate. Mrs. King

cyball83 :

Ma'am please specify the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Xp, Windows Vista or Windows 7

Customer:

I believe it is Windows

Customer:

I think it is Windows 7

cyball83 :

OK can i remote access to your pc and check the problem

Customer:

Thank you, Please do that

cyball83 :

One moment Please .do not leave the PC. I will give the link to remote access your PC

cyball83 :

Please click on this link http://67.192.95.188:8040/guest.aspx?Session=cc92ec4e-cf19-43c7-b226-74041f8ac3c2&SUPPORT=JAVAW then you will get a disclaimer please click on i agree.then you get an application installation window in that click on Run. Then you will get another window in that click on join session. That will let me access your pc and check the problem. If you have any difficulty in connecting disable antivirus/firewall and try again
Let me know once it’s connected

cyball83 :

AOL customer care

cyball83 :

1-877-786-0722

cyball83 :

Everything seems to be working fine so please don’t forget to click ACCEPT button in this chat page & leave a POSITIVE Feedback and some Bonus will be well appreciated. That’s the only way i get paid for the services that I have provided to you