AndrewR
AndrewR, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of experience working in IT.
30293683

PLEASE HOW DO I GET MY EPSON SX130 PRINTER TO CONNECT TO MY

Customer Question

PLEASE HOW DO I GET MY EPSON SX130 PRINTER TO CONNECT TO MY NETBOOK WHICH RUNS ON
WINDOWS CE 6.0
Category: Computer
Expert:  AndrewR replied 5 years ago.
Unfortunately, Epson has not released a driver for this printer which is compatible with Windows CE.

You are not going to be able to use this printer with your netbook. In fact, Windows CE doesn't actually have the capability to print at all, it has no native ability to perform "Print Spooling" as it's called, which is a fundamental requirement for any kind of printing task.
Expert:  AndrewR replied 5 years ago.
Another thing, if at all possible, I would make every attempt to return your netbook to the store you purchased it from.

Dishonest Chinese manufacturers market these computers as full-feature netbooks. These devices are essentially "churched-up" pocket PC's with decade-old technology. It's borderline false advertising really, but they get away with it.

If you do in fact succeed in getting a refund, I would strongly recommend that you make your next netbook purchase from a more reputable store or manufacturer. HP, Dell, Acer, etcetera.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
thanks andrew bit of a shock! so i guess you are saying no make of printer would be any good? hopefully later can afford to invest in a better laptop all i could afford at the time.ok for browing but thats it x