networkdoc
networkdoc, Network Administrator
Experience:  5+ years of Information Technology and Systems Experience
33059174

how do i connect my wireless keyboard and mouse to my new acer

Customer Question

how do i connect my wireless keyboard and mouse to my new acer aspire all-in-one AZ6120-EW30p after installing has been completed
Category: Computer
Expert:  networkdoc replied 5 years ago.

networkdoc :

Thanks for choosing JustAnswer! My name is Terry and I will be assisting you today.

networkdoc :

The wireless keyboard and mouse should have an adapter that goes in a USB port.

networkdoc :

Insert that USB receiver into the computer.

networkdoc :

You will also need to have the drivers for your keyboard and mouse for the system if Windows doesnt automatically recognize it.

networkdoc :

Once you have installed the receiver and driver you will then need to connect the two devices to the receiver.

networkdoc :

To do that there is a button on the receiver that you will press.

networkdoc :

Then you will press the button on mouse, then the keyboard (do it in that order)

networkdoc :

Also ensure that you have fully charged batteries.

networkdoc :

I will warn you that on some systems, when booting up and at the BIOS screen (the one with the black background and Acer logo) that wireless keyboards and mice usually don't work.

networkdoc :

Usually you need to be in Windows to use those devices.

networkdoc :

If you will provide me the Maker and Model of your keyboard and mouse I will work to get you drivers that will work with Windows 7.

networkdoc :

4 IMPORTANT THINGS (please read them)

1- Please click the ACCEPT button, so your deposit can be released and I can get paid for my effort. (*** Even if you have a subscription plan, you need to click the Accept button if the issue is solved for me to be paid, you won't be charged twice ***, don't worry. Thank you!)

2- Let me know if the answer doesn't work INSTEAD of leaving negative feedback, so we can still continue troubleshooting the issue.

3- Positive Feedback is very important to us. Please leave me a positive feedback after you are happy with the answer.

4- Any bonus will be greatly appreciated.

You can always reach me directly at
http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-networkdoc/