IT_Help
IT_Help, Systems Analyst
Experience:  Masters in Computer Science. Currently a Network Admin
53509759

I keep getting a popup stating a website "wants to open web

I keep getting a popup stating a website "wants to open web content using this program on the computer. This program does not have a valid digital signature that verifies its publisher. This program will open outside of protected mode.... c:/DANGEROUS URL REMOVED publisher Microsoft.

Please help!!
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT_Help replied 4 years ago.
Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer. This is Mahbub Shahin can assist you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I need to know if I should open this file. And if not, how do I get it to stop popping up.
Expert:  IT_Help replied 4 years ago.
If you download Norton anti virus on your computer. Then it will automatically check viral activities. When you download any third party software instead of microsoft, windows warn you about the software. Because your security level is too high. I suggest you keep your anti virus active and daily perform update.
Expert:  IT_Help replied 4 years ago.
Would you please tell me the name of the file. Before open the the file you must check this using Norton anti virus.
Expert:  IT_Help replied 4 years ago.
To stop pop up click start-->control panel--> user accounts-->change user account control settings

graphic
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
C:/DANGEROUS URL REMOVED
Expert:  IT_Help replied 4 years ago.
If you keep the bar as never notify then windows do not warn you. Just keep it to meddle.Or as you like best (if you don't want any notification).

Thanks,
If you get satisfied please click on accept and leave positive feedback. bonus will appreciable.
Expert:  IT_Help replied 4 years ago.
For more security you can use malewarebytes.

http://download.cnet.com/Malwarebytes-Anti-Malware/3000-8022_4-10804572.html?part=dl-10804572&subj=dl&tag=button

It will protect your pc from maleware,Trojan,spam etc.
Remember one thing always perform update.
Expert:  IT_Help replied 4 years ago.
Any more question please let me know.

Thanks,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I am downloading this now.
Expert:  IT_Help replied 4 years ago.
Don't worry you choose on of the best anti virus and I gave you the address which is one of the best anti maleware software. Now your computer is safe. Just keep them active and perform update.
Expert:  IT_Help replied 4 years ago.
Any more question please let me know.

Thanks,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I downloaded ARO and still get this popup. I said it was ok to download it, but then it just freezes. I still get the popup. Its an app for zynga toolbar. I can't get it to quit.

What now??

Expert:  IT_Help replied 4 years ago.
Did you face always popup when you going to download anything.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

"Did you face"....what does that mean? Do you mean does the window open when I go to download anything? Yes. It pops up everytime I open a window.

Expert:  IT_Help replied 4 years ago.
Did you follow my previous instruction ?

graphic
View Full Image
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Absolutley! I have it exactly where you told me to put it. It was on "medium" already.
Expert:  IT_Help replied 4 years ago.
Could you please send me a image of this pop up.

When pop up comes press print screen sysrp key open paint then press Ctrl+V. Now save it and send me.