Cris
Cris, Support Specialist
Experience:  10 years of IT experience in both business and residential.
10156100

My laptop wont let me click on anything. Only the right click

Customer Question

My laptop won't let me click on anything. Only the right click works.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cris replied 5 years ago.

Thanks for contacting JustAnswer.com I am Cris. Please use the instructions below to run a virus scan on your PC.

Add this page to your favorites/bookmarks so you can easily access JustAnswer. Once you reach the site click on “login” and use the email used to create the account. Once you login click on “my questions” to access our conversation.

Please download/save ComboFix and run it to remove these infections. Please follow my instructions.

Reboot your PC, when it reboot and your PC logo screen appears (HP, Dell, Acer, etc..) start tapping F8 repeatedly, that will bring up advanced options. Scroll up to "safe Mode with Networking" then hit Enter.

Try to run COMBOFIX and it will take about 5 minutes to complete tops. The Microsoft Level 2 Techs use this and nothing gets past it. This is a FREE scan and it does not install anything on your computer, it runs from the command prompt!

Download Here >>>>>> http://www.combofix.org/downloadlink.php

1) Save it to your desktop

2) Run It

(IMPORTANT) Click OK to continue on those popup messages from combofix, DO NOT disable the anti-virus, just click OK to go on and you might have 3 different OK boxes to pop up, and if it ask to download the recovery console just click no.

When it is done, you will get a notepad with the report. If anything was deleted it will show you at the top like this....

(((((((((((((((((( other deletions )))))))))))))))))))

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Im talking to you through my iPhone and I'm not able to click anything on my computer so I basically can't do anything you said
Expert:  Cris replied 5 years ago.
The instructions say to boot your PC into safe mode with networking.

Then follow the rest of the instructions to perform the scan.