If your player isn’t connecting try the following:
- Restart your Roku player by unplugging the power connection at the back of the Roku player and plugging it back in.
- Wait a few minutes for it to completely reboot.
- From the Roku home screen, select settings > network > repeat guided setup.
- Once it scans for wireless networks, look for your wireless network name and select it to connect.
If you don’t see your wireless network, or if you see the "Not Shown" icon, or reconnecting did not resolve the issue, reset your Roku player to its factory settings:
- From the Roku home screen, select settings > reset your player > factory reset > yes.
Your Roku player will restart. Be sure to re-link your channels and accounts, including to your Roku account.
I cannot get anywhere. There was a box to type in a code for the TV. I don't have a code.