Frederick S., Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician and founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

DOES GOOGLE CURRENTLY HAVE AN EMAIL LOTTERY AWARD PROMOTION

DOES GOOGLE CURRENTLY HAVE AN EMAIL LOTTERY AWARD PROMOTION HOUSED AT GOOGLE UK LTD, BELGRAVE HOUSE, 76 BUKINGINGHAM PALACE ROAD, LONDON SW1W 9TQ, UNITED KINGDOM?

IF NOT THAN I AM TRYING TO BE SCAMMED BY SOMEONE CLAIMING TO BE GOOGLE INCORPORATED, STATING I HAVE WON 950,000.00 GREAT BRITISH POUNDS STERLING, TO BE DELIVERED TO ME BY LONDON EXECUTIVE COURIER SERVICES FOR A FEE OF 300 TO 500 POUNDS.

THANK YOU
RICK DEPRIEST
Category: Computer
Expert:  Frederick S. replied 5 years ago.
Hi! My name isXXXXX look forward to assisting you and providing you with the information you need. Press CTRL + D to bookmark this page.

Hi Rick,

This is unforunately a scam, but it is a very good thing that you checked with someone before sending money. Too often, we hear about people sending money and wanting to try to get it back.

Google, Microsoft, and other large companies are frequently mentioned for this type of scam. Please click Report Spam on that email.