John MBA
John MBA, Engineer
Experience:  Working as a software engineer for more than 4 years

My email service will not load all of a sudden.

Customer Question

My email service will not load all of a sudden. I also cannopt download any vidio. When I try video I get a message that I need Adobe Flash Player, which I had. I tried to download Flash Player, but the download failed. I uninstalled my old Flah Player and tried again. It failed again. I tried other downloads and they failed as well. I seem to be stuck.
Category: Computer
Expert:  John MBA replied 4 years ago.

I am John and I will try to help you.

Which browser are you using ?

Try using Chrome and try the flash player download.

Try using the latest version.

If it didn't work go for older versions. you will get both from the below link.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
John MBA asked me to do somethiung I already said I had tried and would not work. I need help from someone who will read my responses accurately.
Expert:  John MBA replied 4 years ago.
Download and install google Chrome.

Try the same from Google chrome if you don't have it.

You never said you tried old versions of Adobe Flash player.

You can download and install Chrome from the below link if you don't have it.

I am trying to help you. So please try to install Chrome and old version of Flash player.

Issue can be a failed Flash Player update.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

My Problem Log:

1) My email ( was working properly earlier today.

2) I tried to download Google Chrome. It would not complete the installation. It hung up when going back to the internet whil starting the .exe file

3) My eail then would not finish loading. I coul preview my emails, but I can not get to them.

4) Now I also can not download a video file. I get a message that I need to install Adobe Flash Player, which i already had.

5) I tried to update Flash Player, but it would not install either. The help protocol suggested I uninstall my old Flash Player first, which I did, but It would still not install.

6) I have tried to install another simple download from the internet and it also would not install. The .exe programs download, but will not install.

7) How can I get my email back and resolve this problem that seems to be linked to Google Chrome and Adobe Flash Player somehow?

Expert:  John MBA replied 4 years ago.
This can be caused by a Windows update or the Windows 7 is corrupted. Before we try a OS repair, let's try to restore the system to an older date.

Follow the instructions in the below link to restore the system to an older date: