cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Analyst
Experience:  I have a BA in CIT with over 14 years experience.
20109878

I am trying to edit my reply to an evite invitation but cannot find a way to remove the te

Customer Question

I am trying to edit my reply to an evite invitation but cannot find a way to remove the text--some is from a confidential email so please reply as soon as possible XXX@XXXXXX.XXX
Category: Computer
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 2 years ago.

cvd4311 :

did you set up the evite session or did someone send it to you?

cvd4311 :

are you there?

Customer :

I have an account but this was a reply to an evite invitation--I clicked on the "view reply" icon

Customer :

are you there? if not, when will you return?

cvd4311 :

I am here now, keep getting booted off

cvd4311 :

someone is sending you an evite am I correct?

cvd4311 :

and you want to take back your reply that you have sent?

cvd4311 :

are you there?

cvd4311 :

you are back?

cvd4311 :

lol you are back now?

cvd4311 :

both of us keep getting booted out.

Customer :

yes, i am back and I understand from your email that I can't change anything

cvd4311 :

once you send your reply you can edit the reply.

cvd4311 :

they can send you another evite then you can reply to that one and tell them to disregard the other one.

Customer :

I tried that, but I did not get an edit button--only a Change your reply-tried changing my no to maybe and it retained both texts

Customer :

I will ask them to send another as you suggest--

cvd4311 :

everytime you reply it will keep both texts

cvd4311 :

that would be the best thing to do. I had the same problem and there was no way around it.

Customer :

but not if I ask that the evite be resent?

cvd4311 :

once they send evite then it will change it.

Customer :

ok, I will try that ! thanks!!

cvd4311 :

thank you