computerguru86
computerguru86, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  5 year Dell certified technical support

error 0x8ccc0003

Customer Question

error 0x8ccc0003
Category: Computer
Expert:  computerguru86 replied 2 years ago.

computerguru86 :

Welcome to justanswer

Customer:

I have error 0x8cccooo3 when i tried sending some pictures n now i get unsent messages in outbox and will not send.Nor do i know where to delete these messages with the pictures to solve my problem

computerguru86 :

So you only get this message when you are trying to send picture attachments in an email, can you send emails with out picture ?

Customer:

no i cannot send any emails now it say some errors occurred while processing the requested tasks

Have you tried to using a different internet browser
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no
Alright I am going to have you go to www.firefox.com and download this browser then I want you to sign into your email using this browser, once you have logged into your email i want you to try to send an email with a picture and let me know if it works. Sometimes different browser have problems open and sending certain files.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes that works.if i now go to start,window live mail ,everything is fine till i close out and it says i have unsent messages in outbox do i want to send them yes or no
Yes, you will want to send them
I think the best way that we can fix windows live mail is to unistall and then install it again.

Go to control panel Go to program and features Go to live essentials. Uninstall, then install again.

Click here to go to the download page, you will want to download and install it again. This should clear up all the issues that you are having,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
will ilose anything
You will lost the stuff that is save just to windows live mail, but you can still access your contacts and all the information that is saved in your email through hotmail, you will probably have enter the information again into windows live mail again.
Experience: 5 year Dell certified technical support
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
u will need to give me a day as i have to go to work
Yeah that is fine just contact me tomorrow when you can and we can continue working on this.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
everything is working fine thanks
Wonderful, Have a great day!