Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Computer expert with over 10 years experience.

Cant open to reset email passwo

Customer Question

I was told to go to to reset my email   password  and I cannot get there. Can you help?

Category: Computer
Expert:  Chris L. replied 4 years ago.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer.

Here are the steps to reset your ATT password:
The first thing to try is resetting your password by going to the following link:

This will direct you to the account manager site. just enter your complete att email ID(this is your email address).

Proceed to reset your email password, you need to enter the exact answers to both the security questions which you would have set up when you originally created the account.

If you do not know the answer to the security questions you will need to contact them which you can do here:

Please not you will need another email address in order for them to respond to you. If you do not have another one I suggest you set one up for free which you can do here:

It may take awhile for you to get a response.(usually a few days more or less)

If you are a current ATT subscriber you can also call them and get support over the phone. 1-866-755-0446 between the hours of: 7 a.m. - 1 a.m. Eastern Time (ET), Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. - 10 p.m. Eastern Time (ET), Saturday to Sunday

If there is anything else I can do for you or you have trouble following the above instructions please reply let me know.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have been to the email you list above. The answer I get when I put in my user id is:

Error: We do not have sufficient security information to verify your identity with the online password reset tool. Please contact Customer Support to have your password reset and then log in to set-up your account security information. For further details on resetting your password and what information is required to reset your password please see the following help article.

When I go to the next link it gives me a phone number to call ATT that told me to go and I cannot get there.

Expert:  Chris L. replied 4 years ago.
Please try going here:

This link goes to the same place as

Do you have an account set up if not you can set it up on this page, there are also tools that will help you manage your account.

If you still have trouble I suggest you contact them and get assistance by ATT over the phone:

You can get the local number on the above page.

Thank You