David L
David L, Systems Engineer
Experience:  Microsoft & Cisco Certified with over 20 years experience

How can I renew my subscription for 5 years.

Category: Computer
Expert:  David L replied 2 years ago.

My name is David.

Are you looking to renew Magic Jack or another service for 5 years?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I wish to renew magicjack for 5 years
Expert:  David L replied 2 years ago.
Ok thank you.

Sounds like the issue is that your Web browser fails to continue when you try to enter the 5 year renewal. So if that is the case open IE and click Tools then Internet Options then the Advanced tab the click Reset and click Reset again and then after the reset is complete close and reopen Internet Explorer and go to the Magic Jack web site and login and step through the renewal process and it should work.

Note that after the reset you may need to reconfigure custom settings such as home page.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It still does not work once I enter the payment info and confirm. It does exactly what it was doing before
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

This is the message I get after trying to confirm payment

log_id (68849618): ORA-20099: Auth Failed: AVS Failure (oracle_magicjack:live)

Expert:  David L replied 2 years ago.
Ok thank you for the additional information.

The AVS Failure code occurs when your billing address for payment does not match the address they have on file (the one entered in your account). AVS stands for Address Verification System. So next please check the addresses in your account and make sure that they match the address on your payment card and when they do try the transaction again.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yahoo. We were able to renew two of the magic jacks but I still have one more that I want to get a 5 year subscription for. I cannot get past the login. When I enter the email address and the password, it says that they do not match. What else can I do.
Expert:  David L replied 2 years ago.
Ok very good.

The quickest way to resolve the password XXXXX is to click the Forgot Password XXXXX below the login fields and follow the instructions to reset the account password XXXXX then you will be able to login and make the changes.
David L, Systems Engineer
Experience: Microsoft & Cisco Certified with over 20 years experience