Referent, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Network Administrator, Hardware support

Is there a way to view deleted posts on my facebook? Or the

Is there a way to view deleted posts on my facebook? Or the specific dates when I accepted a friend request (possibly a friend history?) ? I am not able to find the "View Activity" button on my profile that the facebook tech support gives. I need very specific instructions please. Also, I am confused about where to find my activity log. Is that refering to my wall?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Referent replied 4 years ago.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be helping you today.

Please do not accept this answer until we have found a solution to the problem. Once you are satisfied come back and click accept. Otherwise reply back to me and we can continue.

Ok log into Facebook and in the upper right hand corner next to home there is an arrow, Click on it and select account settings.

At the bottom you will see a link to:

Download a copy of your Facebook data.

Click on it, accept on the next page then wait for facebook to gather your data. As soon as it is done you should have what you are looking for.

Remember: this download contains your profile (timeline) information, you should keep it secure and take precautions when storing, sending or uploading it to any other services.