Travis B.
Travis B., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  7+ years of experience in troubleshooting computer problems. A+ Computer Maintenance and Repair
16569391

I have a kodak carosel 750. It does not want to advance slides.

Customer Question

I have a kodak carosel 750. It does not want to advance slides. Is it possible to have it repaired ?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Travis B. replied 5 years ago.

Travis B. :

On your kodak carosel 750, its not wanting to advance over, correct?

When did this start happening, also when did you get this?

Lastly where are you located, city and state?

Expert:  Travis B. replied 5 years ago.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I am in Cleveland , Ohio.
This problem started some time ago, but I have been too busy to inquire about it.
Expert:  Travis B. replied 5 years ago.
In your area, local repair shops could fix this but labor charge tend to push this over a small repair fee. Most of the time it is cheaper to get a new unit due to the cost. Your local stores, bestbuy, staples would be able to look at this for you.

Generally with this Kodak model when you typically get the this it means that the carosel has a hardware issue and either needs replacing or repaired.

If nothing is working I would advise to look up your warranty info as you may still have a warranty with Kodak, I would and always advise people to contact the manufacturer directly to see if they still have a warranty. I know places like Kodak and HP were either replacing or sending units out even if out of warranty or giving 30-50% off on services and or repair. I would advise to do that, if they won't assist in helping I would advise to ditch the unit as it can be costly repairing out of pocket and head to walmart / bestbuy and get a new unit..or wait till Black Friday!

You are welcome! Glad I could be of assistance, If you need anymore help please ask, otherwise have a good night and god bless!

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here
Please accept so I can be compensated for my time/work, also feedback and bonus' are highly appreciated!

Travis B.