Justin
Justin, Network Administrator/Not Limited
Experience:  Network Specialist Degree, A+/Net+ Certs, 10 years Contract IT/Network Administration
2888018

task to send messages is stuck in executing status since

task to send messages is stuck in "executing" status since yesterday afternoon, cannot cancel or get out of it
Category: Computer
Expert:  Justin replied 2 years ago.
I'm assuming this is for your email.

If so, could you tell me the email client you're using? Outlook (if so what year), thunderbird, eudora, etc?

If its something else, please try to provide me with further details.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Windows Live

Expert:  Justin replied 2 years ago.
Ok

Please read: Remember to return and click the Accept button ONLY once your issue is resolved. If the first answer does not work, just REPLY to me and we will continue.

I'm assuming this is the newest version, so what you need to do is this. With WIndows Live Mail open. Click the Home Tab on the top left. On the top Right click Work Offline. Now close WIndows Live Mail. You may get a warning to "go back online", do not.

Open Windows Live Mail again. Once again, you will get a warning to go online or send messages now, choose NO.

Navigate to your Outbox on the left. Delete all email sitting in the outbox waiting to send.

Close and reopen Windows Live Mail. From the Home tab again, click Work Online on the top right. Try sending a basic email again and confirm that email is flowing.

If you run into trouble please use the REPLY button, I will be here.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
That is the problem, I cannot access Windows Live Mail, because the task that is stuck is all that comes up on the screen.
Expert:  Justin replied 2 years ago.
I see, executing as the initial load, not necessarily due to a sent message.

Try a "repair"

To do this, go to start > all programs > accessories > RUN.

Type wlarp and hit enter. Click Repair.

You may also access the same repair from start > control panel > programs. Double clikc Windows live mail, or windows live essentials.

If still no go, please tell me and we can try a remote if necessary to get this fixed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
should I restart computer after repair?...
Expert:  Justin replied 2 years ago.
Ah yes.

But you should do the following first:

To return to me at any time, go to www.justanswer.com and click My Questions at the top right. It would be wise to create a password XXXXX your justanswer account just in case you need to login. To do this, click My Account on the top right, and click Edit Password. Set the password XXXXX and click Save Changes.

So if you don't see my questions, you click Login first.

Just so you can get back to me easier in case your browser doesn't remember the site.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Justin, I was denied access earlier to get back to you, so I had to start over with you guys and was given another, new order number(NNN) NNN-NNNN673, prompted for another $48 deposit on my credit card, and assigned to Molinari. When replying to him, i was again denied access! No idea what is going on, except that I am not willing to pay twice for the service. Who should I contact to have this issue resolved,before I accept your answer?
Expert:  Justin replied 2 years ago.
I can get that sorted out for you.

The denied access and what not is why we needed to set up your account.

Before I get the refund processed on the duplicated inquiry, can you tell me if Windows Live Mail is fixed?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes, it worked, thanks! Can you provide me with an e-mail to confirm the duplicate inquiry/deposit has been processed? I will then hit the Accept Answer button for you. Thanks.
Expert:  Justin replied 2 years ago.
I'm looking for the question right now.

I don't know if they'll send you an email to confirm the refund is processed but Justanswer is A+ with the BBB, so the refunds are reliable (think its a couple days).

Ok I found the question, marked it for the refund process. You should receive that in a few days. If you do NOT, come back to me here go to www.justanswer.com click My Questions and leave me a reply. But I don't think you'll have any issues.

As for this question, you may accept now (if you've been satisfied with my assistance) and I will leave this question open so you can reply to me as well in if you run into trouble.

Experience: Network Specialist Degree, A+/Net+ Certs, 10 years Contract IT/Network Administration